Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: How many people have you fornicated with?
0 - I'm a virgin 15 34.09%
1 12 27.27%
2 1 2.27%
3 4 9.09%
4 0 0%
5 1 2.27%
6 1 2.27%
7 0 0%
8 1 2.27%
9 0 0%
10-15 5 11.36%
15-20 0 0%
20+ 4 9.09%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-08-18, 11:26 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im not sure if the number is right..."
You mean STDs?

Going back to The1's post. Did you fuck a cripple? About 3? So you picked and chose different parts or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-18, 11:27 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im not sure if the number is right..."
gruesomeBODY said:
Im not sure if the number is right (since i dont have a condomn in front of me) but it is only like 65% effective against pregnency. Im not sure if this is true, but i def remember hearing it somewhere.
I've always heard 90% for pregnancy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-18, 11:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've always heard 90% for pregnancy."
!King_Amazon! said:
I've always heard 90% for pregnancy.
Maybe thats the number and i just mixed it up, but i did know that it wasnt 100%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-19, 12:06 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Maybe thats the number and i just mixed..."
Only abstinence has 100% effectiveness against pregnancy, so they say, but I think that's just propoganda.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-26, 07:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Only abstinence has 100% effectiveness..."
My number is still at one.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-26, 07:48 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "My number is still at one."
So pure.

Mine's now at 12. Two more since this thread was created. (One of those lasted 6 months.. and we did it often... and now she's a pill abusing whore! Woot woot)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-26, 08:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So pure. ^^ Mine's now at 12. Two..."
Lol. I've only been with one, but we've had sex on average about 3 times a week since we've started dating. And we've almost been dating for two years now, so that's 52+(about 30)=82x3=246

And that's not counting the multiple times either per day, or per "session".. which in that case would be another x2/3 each time which technically I could say I've done it around 700 times or so.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-26, 10:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol. I've only been with one, but we've..."
Mine is at 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-26, 11:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Mine is at 3."
like 40 maybe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-03-26, 08:53 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "like 40 maybe"
1 for katie
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-26, 11:53 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "1 for katie"
Since I last posted in this thread, I had sex with 4 more people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-29, 12:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Since I last posted in this thread, I..."
Ewww, gay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-29, 08:06 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Since I last posted in this thread, I..."
man whore
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-29, 05:45 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "man whore"
I didn't charge them!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-29, 09:23 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I didn't charge them!"
fine. man slut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-30, 06:48 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "fine. man slut."
I'm a virgin haaaah. Never gone all the way, just fooled around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-30, 09:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "How many people have you had sex with?"
I stopped counting after 70. Not too proud of it. I've never done anything below a R-4, but I didn't really have any integrity when it came to women. I would be with multiple women at a time, cheat, lie, etc. And now I found black Jesus.

Well, okay, I'm still an Atheist.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-03-30, 10:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Since I last posted in this thread, I..."
KagomJack said:
Since I last posted in this thread, I had sex with 4 more people.

We're talking vaginal intercourse here.

- But I prefer vaginal intercourse.
- It's true. He really does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-05-21, 11:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We're talking vaginal intercourse here...."
As of last night, 5.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-21, 11:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "But you're so fugly looking... eh, good..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
But you're so fugly looking... eh, good job I guess?
Also, fuck you. I used to get laid by referral. She liked it so much she would recommend me to her friends, and so on.

My number hasn't changed because I've been dating the same girl for over 2 years now.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord