Beavis & Butthead 1 7.14%
South Park 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

I can spent all day watching:
Posted 2004-02-23, 11:18 AM
Gimme reasons
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-23, 11:50 AM in reply to Luhizot's post "I can spent all day watching:"
SOUTH PARK, it's fucking awsome and funny as hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-02-23, 12:29 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "SOUTH PARK, it's fucking awsome and..."
NONE. I watch maybe 30 minutes of T.V. every couple weeks. I get enough brain rottage visiting these forums, and see no need for further sources.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-02-23, 12:57 PM in reply to Luhizot's post "I can spent all day watching:"
Should have made it multiple choice. I could have picked South Park or LotR.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-02-23, 01:32 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Should have made it multiple choice. I..."
Yea I messed up and only got my second choice. I also picked LOTR first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-02-23, 03:03 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "SOUTH PARK, it's fucking awsome and..."
I agree. Southpark is the funniest show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-23, 04:00 PM in reply to Luhizot's post "I can spent all day watching:"
I would have to kill myself for watching TV all day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-23, 04:28 PM in reply to Luhizot's post "I can spent all day watching:"
Ack, 24 isn't up there. I guess I'd pick Beavis and Butthead, since I never got to see most of them. Right when I started watching, they took it off the air..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-02-23, 05:31 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I would have to kill myself for..."
I'd kill myself if i played diablo 2 all day. There is too much of a good thing if you know what i mean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-23, 05:34 PM in reply to Luhizot's post "I can spent all day watching:"
Luhizot said:
Gimme reasons
LotR, becuase it would take all day to watch them..

Oh, and becuase they are well made.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2004-02-23, 05:48 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "LotR, becuase it would take all day to..."
Lotr is the best thing to be displayed on TV ever. I can spend all week watching it!! Cus it is so action packed and it never gets boring ...... well maybe the first movie at times but the 2nd and 3rd one were awesome..... And im a D&D fan so that explains it

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-02-23 at 05:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-02-23, 05:54 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "Lotr is the best thing to be displayed..."
James Bond movies aren't up there :-/

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-02-23, 06:05 PM in reply to Luhizot's post "I can spent all day watching:"
I cant pick more than one, so they is gay!

I can watch more than one thing all day. I picked South Park, no special reason just cuz it made me laugh thinking about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-23, 06:27 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I cant pick more than one, so they is..."
I said NBA games but I could easily watch Southpark all day. I love that show so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-02-23, 07:41 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I said NBA games but I could easily..."
NBA games, y0.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-02-23, 09:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "NBA games, y0."
Neither, those all bore the hell out of me. Go startrek!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-23, 09:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Neither, those all bore the hell out of..."
Go you 2D retards! That's Beavis and Butthead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-23, 09:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Neither, those all bore the hell out of..."
Mm...None of thee above. As much as I love HP, LoTR, The Matrix trilogy, and Friends, I would much rather watch Stargate. Both the movie and the series. It interests me far more than any of the other choices. But if you had Professional Billiards up there, I may have picked that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-23, 09:34 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Mm...None of thee above. As much as I..."
OMG Star Wars should be up there you dumba! shhshshs jk.. but no really it should be up there i could watch it for days over and over.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-02-23, 09:36 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "OMG Star Wars should be up there you..."
Oh hey. I'm just suggesting this too cuz i have cartoons on my mind. Would Family Guy ring a bell to anyone? I actually did spend and entire night watching a couple seasons from like 10PM to 7AM. That show fucking rocks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven