Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-09-30, 12:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I thought the actual candy was banned...."
People actually eat skittles? It always seemed like garbage to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-09-30, 12:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "People actually eat skittles? It always..."
I don't like Skittles for the simple fact that I try to eat the whole package at once and my jaw gets extremely fatigued.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-30, 12:56 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I don't like Skittles for the simple..."
yeah for sure. I haven't had any skittles since like high school =\

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-30, 12:57 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I don't like Skittles for the simple..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
I don't like for the simple fact that I try to eat the whole package at once and my jaw gets extremely fatigued.
ok...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-30, 12:58 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "ok..."
ok...
The whole package in your mouth makes your mouth extremely fatigued?

oh my gawd dats wut shee sayd

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-30, 12:58 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I don't like Skittles for the simple..."
I don't like Skittles for the simple fact that I try to eat the whole package at once and my jaw gets extremely fatigued.

So taking all of skurai's package into your mouth at once hurts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-09-30, 01:31 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So taking all of skurai's package into..."
I love this forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-30, 01:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I love this forum."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I love this forum.
Fuck you.

<3

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-30, 03:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I love this forum."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I love this forum.

Who's the pedophile now?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-09-30, 06:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Who's the pedophile now?!"
Is everyone purposely avoiding Jessys' question?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-30, 07:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Is everyone purposely avoiding Jessys'..."
Crazy core skittles are the best. Although I agree with SYG, they should be in the frozen food section.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-30, 08:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Crazy core skittles are the best...."
I don't eat skittles, since I only eat Chocolate, for the most part.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-01, 01:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't eat skittles, since I only eat..."
Both your avatar and signature are pissing me off. Please do something about this before I drown you in the blood of your parents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-10-01, 02:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Both your avatar and signature are..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Both your avatar and signature are pissing me off. Please do something about this before I drown you in the blood of your parents.

The answer to the OP's question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-01, 03:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The answer to the OP's question."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
The answer to the OP's question.
K_A wasn't banned when he had his ridiculous sig and rotating avatar with the creepy bird-head nicholas cage thing.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-01, 03:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Is everyone purposely avoiding Jessys'..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Is everyone purposely avoiding Jessys' question?

Do. Not. EVER. Call me Jessy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-01, 05:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "K_A wasn't banned when he had his..."
KA >>>>>>>>>>>>> Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-01, 07:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "K_A wasn't banned when he had his..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Do. Not. EVER. Call me Jessy...
D3V said: [Goto]
K_A wasn't banned when he had his ridiculous sig and rotating avatar with the creepy bird-head nicholas cage thing.
Thanatos said: [Goto]
KA >>>>>>>>>>>>> Skurai

Is the atheist druggy truely the only one protecting me? Even though I am practically against his very being? How is this so...?
I must make it up to him. But in order to do such a thing, I must survive. In the name of D3V, I shall changeth my picture!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-01, 08:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Is the atheist druggy truely the only..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Is the atheist druggy truely the only one protecting me? Even though I am practically against his very being? How is this so...?
I must make it up to him. But in order to do such a thing, I must survive. In the name of D3V, I shall changeth my picture!!!

That must be the gayest thing I've ever read. I don't know how to better convey, with words, how gay that was.

You.

Are.

Gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-10-01, 08:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That must be the gayest thing I've ever..."
That must be the gayest thing I've ever read. I don't know how to better convey, with words, how gay that was.

You.

Are.

Gay.
I am not gay!
How is it that the expression my loyalty, and the realization that I am, indeed, respected by someone (or something like that) gay?
Infact, Grav, I think you were the first to accuse me, right? Is it possible that you, yourself, have a hidden complex? Yes! Grav, you are a Gay Pedophile. It all makes sense, from this point of view.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2009-10-01 at 08:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai