Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Fitness Team name ideas?
Posted 2009-05-14, 09:22 AM
The place where I work, Meijer, is having a "Friendly Fitness Competition", which is corporate wide. A bunch of girls and I in our store started our own team of five, consisting of four fat white chicks and one skinny black girl. We have everything planned except for a team name, and we need some ideas.

So far, the only thing we have down as an idea is "Four Twinkies and a Swiss Roll", which could actually be considered racist, depending on how you look at it (It was the black girls idea, actually. She's fucking hilarious.)

Any suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-14, 09:35 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Fitness Team name ideas?"
Breast Team Ever.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-14, 09:48 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Breast Team Ever."
I'm pretty sure management would shoot that down in an instant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-14, 09:56 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm pretty sure management would shoot..."
Let's see.

(Don't take any offense)

The Whales and their dingleberry.
Guess which one of us has AIDS?
Team Double-stuffed.
Four Girls one Thug.
If we lose, we can still cry racism.
She's not our coach.
Oreos with filling on the outside.
Yess'a massa.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-14, 10:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Let's see. (Don't take any offense)..."
Coyote Chubby
Americas Next Top Chode
Victorino's Secret

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-14, 02:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Coyote Chubby Americas Next Top Chode..."
America Vs. Ethiopia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-15, 10:11 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Let's see. (Don't take any offense)..."
The only one of those I put up as a choice was Team Double-Stuffed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-15, 04:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "The only one of those I put up as a..."
Paper of Plastic, bitch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-18, 06:20 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Paper of Plastic, bitch?"
Did you guys ever decide?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-18, 11:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Did you guys ever decide?"
I think it may end up being "Team Roflmao"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-18, 11:05 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I think it may end up being "Team..."
Team Swine.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-18, 11:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Team Swine."
We decided against the "Plus-sized" team names, since one of us isn't even fat, and another one is just a lil' chubby around the belly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-18, 01:01 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "We decided against the "Plus-sized"..."
In that case you could've went with Plan B or something.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-18, 05:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "In that case you could've went with..."
Team Team
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy