Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-23, 01:06 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
I think he is asking if 1.10 will make it so the client can no longer see the whole area; basically "Will maphack still function with 1.10?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-06-23, 01:06 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
I don't think he meant it like you took it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-23, 02:59 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
I think maphack will need some tweaks to function properly with 1.10, I seem to recall a thread asking about it earlier but cant find it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-23, 04:06 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
They will make a new maphack like for every patch but i dont think i will use it in next patch. The only reason i would use maphack was for doing mephisto faster and since he wont be worth it anymore i see no use of maphack anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:54 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
what bout rushing? maphack makes it much easier to rush and as for now i use mh only for rushin and nothing else..earlier i used to use it for everythin till i got banned....
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-24, 10:06 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
no i meant if like if we use maphhack in 1.10 will blizzard like ban our accounts or something like that not if like it will function or whatever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-24, 10:09 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
Like I've said, why would Blizzard alter their policies concerning 3rd Programs?

If they can detect MapHack, I think they will mass ban again.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:02 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
Well the only reason they are doing all this is becuz of all the stuff we did on bnet like duping and botting.i think they made the mf part was to get a way to make ppl stop using a bot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2003-06-28, 04:32 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
People...use bots in 1.09 and play the game in 1.10...Im getting the bots out of my sytem so i can be ready to play for real in 1.10. But to each his own!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dd-bird is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendd-bird is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dd-bird

Posted 2003-06-28, 05:03 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
Rushing people in 1.10 will not be an option. Blizz is making it so you have to be NEAR a monster when it dies to gain experience. And, I've heard a *rumor* (I dunno if it's true) that states YOU have to kill the boss for you to get the quest complete.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-28, 06:37 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
Blizz got smart, made it where you can't use a port to get to like durance 3 unless you've been there. If anyone still rushes, they'll have to do the quests and shit and walk the whole way.

The smartest thing blizz has done though is the thing where you sell SOJs to NPCs, it will get rid of all these damn SOJs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-29, 05:04 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
That still is a rumor isnt it? sellin sojs to npcs? sorry if im wrong but the last i heard was that it was still speculation...
and i HOPE that rumour nongayman is talkin bout is false...it would be a pain to make a new char and go thru the whole game over n over
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-29, 05:24 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
Yeah most of us have read that already, and there isn't anything useful about it, it just tells us stuff that we already knew about, the chatgem does nothing, leading us to think it does something, 1.10 will be out in 5 years, they are making new items... whoopey dee, i said it in 2 sentances, you took up 3 pages.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-06-29, 05:36 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
NonGayMan said:
Rushing people in 1.10 will not be an option. Blizz is making it so you have to be NEAR a monster when it dies to gain experience.
Show me proof of this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-29, 08:21 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
They've stated it in interviews. If you want proof, go find it yourself. Don't be a fucking idiot and sit on here saying show me show me!

Also, on the have to kill bosses to get credit, I'd like that idea. Play with a few friends. Everybody get to the boss and kill it. Then new game. Everybody get to the boss and kill it (while the person who got the kill last time sits out). This even works for Act2 as long as everybody drops when somebody opens the tomb then rejoins (so they don't lose staves). The reason I like this is that it has been stated that act bosses will drop much much better the first time and not so well after that. So... with a group of say 5 friends, your group will get to kill each act boss for the first time 5 times.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-29, 10:31 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
Thats boring medival bob, but thats my opinion.. and no I hate the idea of having to kill the boss urself to get the quest, i doubt thats been mentioned at all... like he said.. show me proof, and no medival im not being a "Fucking Idiot"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-29, 11:20 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
Omfg if you cannot find something like this you are a *drumroll* fucking idiot.

Bill Motherfucking Roper said:
Bill: Both of those. We changed a lot of the proximity rules; there's actually a little bug in there now being worked on. Also we evened out the experience between high and low level chars. The biggest one is we've really gotten fairly restrictive with range.

It used to be you could be nowhere near the guy, but now you really have to be in *the party* for it to be happening. That's probably the single biggest one, since [previously] people could almost be sitting in town or someplace else and getting experience.

But it's worked out pretty well, we've done a lot of tests with it, and I think it will really help; I think you'll see that a lot in the ladders, the new ladder where people will really have to be out there fighting with each other, contributing to gain experience it's not just kind of hanging out riding the coattails of the higher level guys.

Taken directly from the diabloii 1.10 info page.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-29, 12:19 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
Medieval Bob said:
Bill Motherfucking Roper said:
Bill: Both of those. We changed a lot of the proximity rules; there's actually a little bug in there now being worked on. Also we evened out the experience between high and low level chars. The biggest one is we've really gotten fairly restrictive with range.

It used to be you could be nowhere near the guy, but now you really have to be in *the party* for it to be happening. That's probably the single biggest one, since [previously] people could almost be sitting in town or someplace else and getting experience.

But it's worked out pretty well, we've done a lot of tests with it, and I think it will really help; I think you'll see that a lot in the ladders, the new ladder where people will really have to be out there fighting with each other, contributing to gain experience it's not just kind of hanging out riding the coattails of the higher level guys.

Taken directly from the diabloii 1.10 info page.
point me to where it says you have to kill the monster yourself? coz thats what i asked, it says you have be in the *PARTY* NOT KILL HIM URSELF!!...so whos the dumbfuck now? did u pass high school? if u did, go back, you need to take some classes on readin...DUMBFUCK!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-29, 12:39 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
Bob was just saying it would be cool if it was like that.

They need to add something where if you kill something, only you can pick up what it drops until like 10 seconds are up, then it's open game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-29, 01:01 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
immortal_king said:

point me to where it says you have to kill the monster yourself? coz thats what i asked, it says you have be in the *PARTY* NOT KILL HIM URSELF!!...so whos the dumbfuck now? did u pass high school? if u did, go back, you need to take some classes on readin...DUMBFUCK!
ROFL. Read the thread. Take a close look. Actually, here, I'll do it for you.

1. NGM makes 2 statements. He says one is rumor and one is a fact:
NonGayMan said:
Rushing people in 1.10 will not be an option. Blizz is making it so you have to be NEAR a monster when it dies to gain experience. And, I've heard a *rumor* (I dunno if it's true) that states YOU have to kill the boss for you to get the quest complete.
2. symnzXx questions the fact:
symnzXx said:
NonGayMan said:
Rushing people in 1.10 will not be an option. Blizz is making it so you have to be NEAR a monster when it dies to gain experience.
Show me proof of this.
3. I call symnzXx an idiot for not accepting fact or looking for it. I then provide a quote and link to verification of the fact:
Medieval Bob said:
They've stated it in interviews. If you want proof, go find it yourself. Don't be a fucking idiot and sit on here saying show me show me!
During the same exact post, I clarify my position on the other topic.
Medieval Bob said:
Also, on the have to kill bosses to get credit, I'd like that idea. Blah blah blah
4. You reply to me, assuming incorrectly that I was talking to you in my previous post. READ THE MOTHERFUCKING POST IF YOU'RE GOING TO REPLY. It's not that complicated.
immortal_king said:
like he said.. show me proof, and no medival im not being a "Fucking Idiot"
When symnzXx asked for proof, he quoted about the BEING NEAR ENEMIES TO GET EXPERIENCE.

I never once said you had to kill a boss to get credit. I said I would enjoy it. Once again,
Medieval Bob said:
READ THE MOTHERFUCKING POST IF YOU'RE GOING TO REPLY.
I originally replied to the post ABOVE mine, not your retarted-ass post, you thick-headed worthless piece of shit.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob