Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Which would you choose?
Sight 0 0%
Hearing 0 0%
Taste 8 57.14%
Touch 0 0%
Smell 6 42.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-12-04, 02:07 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Odds are you could smell the poison or..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Odds are you could smell the poison or see the poison before you would taste the poison.
Carbon Monoxide is orodless.

Shit, even Anthrax is odorless, colorless and tasteless.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-04, 02:10 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "where is smell?"
smell and taste are prettey much the same thing because you use smell to help taste what your eatting....... im using my on screen keyboard
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-04, 02:19 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "smell and taste are prettey much the..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
....... im using my on screen keyboard

Uh.. why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-04, 02:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You can touch a hot stove. You can see..."
how come all of the sudden that you lose a sense you are surrounded by danger?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-04, 02:49 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "how come all of the sudden that you..."
talentedhamster said: [Goto]
I was thinking the same thing

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-04, 03:29 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "how come all of the sudden that you..."
In order to determine which sense is the least useful we need to determine which sense are the most useful. If we surround ourselves with danger, and are capable of escaping through sight, touch, smell, taste, or hearing... then we know which one we want and which one we don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-04, 09:04 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "In order to determine which sense is..."
but in reality, how often do these things happen to you? and if your attacker knows that your missing your sense of sound, he'll sneak up behind you. if your gonna be attacked, your gonna be attacked. the end. an extra sense wont stop that, it just might make you aware of it.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-04, 09:26 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "In order to determine which sense is..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
In order to determine which sense is the least useful we need to determine which sense are the most useful. If we surround ourselves with danger, and are capable of escaping through sight, touch, smell, taste, or hearing... then we know which one we want and which one we don't.
That only determines which senses are the most useful in a situation in which you are surrounded with danger. That has no relation to which senses are the most useful in everyday life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-04, 09:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That only determines which senses are..."
exactly! thank you for wording it better than i could
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-04, 09:52 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "how come all of the sudden that you..."

Because the internet is serious business.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-04, 10:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "How the hell would you lose your sense..."
D3V said: [Goto]
How the hell would you lose your sense of touch?

Anyways, I put smelling.

After falling 12 or so feet straight down feet first onto concrete, I've lost feeling in a portion of my right leg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-04, 11:13 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "After falling 12 or so feet straight..."
Yea, nerves aren't that sturdy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-05, 07:38 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "After falling 12 or so feet straight..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
After falling 12 or so feet straight down feet first onto concrete, I've lost feeling in a portion of my right leg.
that's a bummer. So basically you are telling me I can hit you in that area with a bamboo stick and you won't feel it? (like on Freddy Got Fingered)..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-05, 07:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "that's a bummer. So basically you are..."
I don't know how it works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-05, 07:43 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I don't know how it works."
Here's a cool question for another thread. Would you one of your senses in trade for a sixth sense type of deal? If so, which sense?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-05, 08:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's a cool question for another..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Here's a cool question for another thread. Would you one of your senses in trade for a sixth sense type of deal? If so, which sense?
jamer please translate, you two seem to understand eachother.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-05, 08:26 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "jamer please translate, you two seem to..."
Hahaha. I don't even know what the fuck I said.. i'll try again.

If you had an opportunity to trade one of your current senses for another sense (sixth sense) type of deal, would you do it? If you could do so and trade a sense, which would it be and why?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-05, 08:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahaha. I don't even know what the fuck..."
Trade taste for the ability to sense stupid before I communicate with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-05, 09:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahaha. I don't even know what the fuck..."
I understood it perfectly the first time. :T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-05, 01:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I understood it perfectly the first..."
Just remembered that if you lose one of your senses, your other senses become more acute to compensate. Recent scientists have been doing experiments where they'd somehow disable a sense, such as eyesight with a blindfold.
I wonder if messing with the body this way can improve your eyesight so you don't have to wear glasses or contacts if you have a prescription.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow