Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Which would you choose?
Sight 0 0%
Hearing 0 0%
Taste 8 57.14%
Touch 0 0%
Smell 6 42.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-12-05, 02:23 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Trade taste for the ability to sense..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Trade taste for the ability to sense stupid before I communicate with it.
Actually, mirrors are sold almost everywhere.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-05, 02:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Actually, mirrors are sold almost..."
Burn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-06, 08:16 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Just remembered that if you lose one of..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Just remembered that if you lose one of your senses, your other senses become more acute to compensate. Recent scientists have been doing experiments where they'd somehow disable a sense, such as eyesight with a blindfold.
I wonder if messing with the body this way can improve your eyesight so you don't have to wear glasses or contacts if you have a prescription.

It would be nice (though I quite enjoy wearing glasses) but, alas, I don't believe it would work (and correct me if I'm wrong) as loss of sight is down to a physical deterioration of the eye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-06, 08:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It would be nice (though I quite enjoy..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
It would be nice (though I quite enjoy wearing glasses) but, alas, I don't believe it would work (and correct me if I'm wrong) as loss of sight is down to a physical deterioration of the eye.
Yea, I forgot about that. I have astigmatism = more oval eyes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-08, 10:52 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yea, I forgot about that. I have..."
Yea, I forgot about that. I have astigmatism = more oval eyes.
WHOA! I have stigmata too!!!

Anyways, I would trade smell for hearing... super human hearing would be gnarly...

Also, is this a 100% loss of a sense? Because if not, I only want to lessen the strength of smell, about 25% efficiency, and a 75% boost in hearing...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-12-08, 10:55 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "WHOA! I have stigmata too!!! ..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
WHOA! I have stigmata too!!!
You should get that checked out. That's a pretty uncommon occurrence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-08, 03:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You should get that checked out. ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
You should get that checked out. That's a pretty uncommon occurrence.
Somewhat: "Forty-five percent of people who require vision correction have some degree of astigmatism."

http://www.coopervision.com/us/patie...bycat.asp?id=1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-08, 03:19 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Somewhat: "Forty-five percent of people..."
I'm pretty sure that was blatant sarcasm, Wallow. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-08, 03:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm pretty sure that was blatant..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I'm pretty sure that was blatant sarcasm, Wallow. =/
Well maybe he should've used sarcasm tags =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-08, 03:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Actually, mirrors are sold almost..."
I just read that. That was hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-08, 03:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm pretty sure that was blatant..."
Actually I was poking at the fact that he said he has "stigmata." Astigmatism and stigmata are not the same thing. Stigmata is when you suddenly develop wounds on your head, back, hands, and feet, resembling the wounds Jesus had when he was crucified.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-08, 04:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Actually I was poking at the fact that..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Actually I was poking at the fact that he said he has "stigmata." Astigmatism and stigmata are not the same thing. Stigmata is when you suddenly develop wounds on your head, back, hands, and feet, resembling the wounds Jesus had when he was crucified.
Well maybe he was also poking fun at the weird name of the "visual distortion" I have, and maybe I don't actually have astigmatism and was poking fun of something else. There seems to be a pattern in all of this. Solution? = Sarcasm tags.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-08, 11:29 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well maybe he was also poking fun at..."
Lol... actually, I have astigmatism too. I just call it stigmata... sounds cooler.

EDIT: Also, I think sarcasm tags were only invented to be used during insults... I usually assume everyone else on here is sarcastic all the time...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-12-09, 07:12 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Lol... actually, I have astigmatism..."
Well that's a good assumption.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-09, 01:15 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Lol... actually, I have astigmatism..."
Some people don't have the ability to read sarcasm. It makes for some amusing moments, imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:02 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Some people don't have the ability to..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Some people don't have the ability to read sarcasm. It makes for some amusing moments, imo.
I can't when I'm tired...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-09, 03:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I just read that. That was hilarious."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
I just read that. That was hilarious.
Lol, and he's banned now.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-09, 04:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol, and he's banned now."
D3V said: [Goto]
Lol, and he's banned now.
How long, or is there no time limit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-10, 09:27 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "How long, or is there no time limit :)"
How long, or is there no time limit

1 more day of freedom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-