Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Evil Grin I may have lice!
Posted 2004-07-21, 03:25 AM
Man... This sucks, i was scratching my head like mad today and saw a tiny little bug, i looked up what lice looks like, and i saw that it was the exact same thing..

This sucks ASS man..

Anyone had lice before? Any suggestions? Any way of getting rid?

Dont turn around and laugh, because this really sucks and i'm really bummed out..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:27 AM in reply to slaynish's post "I may have lice!"
I've never had lice before, but my sister has. All you have to do is go get specially medicated shampoo, and wash your hair thoroughly with it a few times, and they will die out. QUestion is, do you have the Lice eggs too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've never had lice before, but my..."
I'm pretty sure i may..

I've got some kind of bug phobia, anytime i see a bug, besides ant, or fly, or a gnat i freak out... Just think of when i scratch my head, 5 minutes later i feel a little crawling in my fingernail.. I look and i just want to die X_X

I think i may have the eggs, except i dont know...

Tomorrow im going to face the music and ask my mom to pick up some medication and a special medicated comb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:28 AM in reply to slaynish's post "I may have lice!"
Shave your head
Burn your hair off
Pour drain cleaner on the little suckers
Hot box them
Smash them with a 3 pound sledge hammer
Dip your head in sulfuric acid

If all of those fail....try that special shampoo they make for lice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:29 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Shave your head Burn your hair off ..."
Lol, hotbox them!! Dude, i've never seen stoned lice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Lol, hotbox them!! Dude, i've never..."
I guarantee they'd fall off his head and go looking for munchies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:32 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "I guarantee they'd fall off his head..."
Why dont I just get stoned myself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:33 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Why dont I just get stoned myself?"
Because then you may try and fuck the lice and end up with crabs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim