Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Last day.... on Friiiiday
Posted 2004-05-20, 06:57 PM
Hell yeah, I'm so pumped up. Tomorrow is Muh last day for the school year, then I'll be a senior. Wow, North Florida students get out alot earlier than you guys around the States, lol w00t , we also go back earlier so it all works out.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-20, 07:06 PM in reply to D3V's post "Last day.... on Friiiiday"
We have 6 days of school left, then finals. 3 days of pure bullshit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-20, 07:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "We have 6 days of school left, then..."
we get out June 4th >:| we also go to school later than most
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-20, 07:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "we get out June 4th >:| we also go to..."
meh, we get out june 10th
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-05-20, 07:57 PM in reply to D3V's post "Last day.... on Friiiiday"
3 days of school, 2 days of finals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-20, 08:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "3 days of school, 2 days of finals."
get out may 27
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-20, 08:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "Last day.... on Friiiiday"
Meh, i dont even know when i get out..i heard it may be a bit later then usual cuzz of like 8 snow days.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-20, 09:42 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Meh, i dont even know when i get out..i..."
27th i beleive.. Er no the 28.. BUT the last day is only like 4 hrs long ( its where we sign year books for the whole day)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-20, 09:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "27th i beleive.. Er no the 28.. BUT the..."
28th for me, tomorrow and monday are normal days, tuesday through friday are exam days, I get out at 10:50 on tuesday and friday, and 2:00 on wednesday and thursday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-20, 10:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "28th for me, tomorrow and monday are..."
i get outtuesday i live in florid btw bradenton/sarasota
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koftr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoftr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koftr

Posted 2004-05-21, 12:41 AM in reply to koftr's post starting "i get outtuesday i live in florid btw..."
Our school off at May 19th, wait I am already out of school for 2 days woot!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-21, 12:55 AM in reply to D3V's post "Last day.... on Friiiiday"
June 9 here. No more important tests to deal with.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-05-21, 01:01 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "June 9 here. No more important tests to..."
my finals start on the 25th untill the 5th , classes stopped 3 weeks before though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-05-21, 11:25 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "my finals start on the 25th untill the..."
All of my exams were easy as hell, Finally out!!! Goin to a kickass party after the graduation thing, gona get wasssted. (hangin out with seniorz pwns)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-21, 01:10 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "get out may 27"
Yeah, I get out the 27th too. Um didn't D3V get banned or am I thinking of someone else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-21, 02:30 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Yeah, I get out the 27th too. Um didn't..."
Yes, he was banned. ANd yes, he was unbannned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-21, 03:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yes, he was banned. ANd yes, he was..."
What? WHAT?!?! We get out on June 29th!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-05-21, 04:53 PM in reply to D3V's post "Last day.... on Friiiiday"
West Palm here, I think monday is last day for them then its 3 days of finals
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-05-21, 05:06 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "What? WHAT?!?! We get out on June 29th!..."
What teh fuck!? When do you start. And is the candian calender the same as the US
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-21, 05:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What teh fuck!? When do you start. ..."
Well, the seniors at my school got out after second hour today. I was trampled and kicked and mauled by seniors freaking out and running to their cars...

Damn June 4, it won't be here soon enough!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack