Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Highest level on your server?
Posted 2007-01-16, 07:57 PM
Friends were whispering me of 62's. That's the highest I've heard of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-16, 08:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Highest level on your server?"
Level 63 rogue.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-17, 08:30 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Level 63 rogue."
There were 63s last night, probably 64s by now. They just farm instances, since you don't have to worry about people camping the hell out of spawns that way.

Me and Nikki gave up on leveling our mains and made BE alts for now, until the hype dies down and you can actually quest in some sort of peace rather than playing Whack-A-Mole with the spawns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-17, 08:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There were 63s last night, probably 64s..."
Alliance and Horde let eachother quest on my server.

Highest lvl is 66.

I'm 65 and a half.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2007-01-17, 10:19 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Alliance and Horde let eachother quest..."
Someone on an Eu server hit 70, in like 28 hours played. It was a mage aoe grinding, with at times 40 people backing him up..
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-01-17, 10:31 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Someone on an Eu server hit 70, in like..."
Yeah im seeing people camping voidwalker spawn pts...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-22, 12:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah im seeing people camping..."
Sovereign said:
Yeah im seeing people camping voidwalker spawn pts...
We have about 20 70s so far. My guild is 2nd furthest before release on my server behind Kinetic. Kinetic has like 4 70s and we have 15.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2007-01-22, 12:27 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "We have about 20 70s so far. My guild..."
Yeaaaaahhh.....

I really cant understand how people can stand that much playing.,

Where they using multiple people on one acct or was it one guy staying up for 16 hrs a day with the help fo caffinated gum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-22, 12:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeaaaaahhh..... I really cant..."
we have around 10-20 70s now too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-01-23, 08:39 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "we have around 10-20 70s now too"
iceman887 said:
we have around 10-20 70s now too
What he said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-24, 05:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeaaaaahhh..... I really cant..."
Sovereign said:
Yeaaaaahhh.....

I really cant understand how people can stand that much playing.,

Where they using multiple people on one acct or was it one guy staying up for 16 hrs a day with the help fo caffinated gum.
You are telling me you can't stay up for 16 hours a day? Jeez... How many hours of sleep do you need?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2007-01-24, 08:53 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "You are telling me you can't stay up..."
Playing nothing but wow, no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-25, 08:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Playing nothing but wow, no."
It seems the more people getting to higher levels on my server, the more people there are ganking 61-62 people in hellfire. There were alliance ganking parties running all through hellfire last night annoying the hell out of me. I might end up instance grinding my way to 70 if this keeps up, questing was near impossible last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-01-25, 02:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It seems the more people getting to..."
!King_Amazon! said:
It seems the more people getting to higher levels on my server, the more people there are ganking 61-62 people in hellfire. There were alliance ganking parties running all through hellfire last night annoying the hell out of me. I might end up instance grinding my way to 70 if this keeps up, questing was near impossible last night.
That's what you get for having a life =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2007-01-25, 04:54 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "That's what you get for having a life =/"
pr0xy said:
That's what you get for having a life =/
Indeed.

EDIT: Though I should clarify, I could most likely be much higher level than I am right now (2 bars from 62) but I'm taking my time and enjoying the new content with Nikki, and she doesn't like playing in a "rushed" way anyway. If it weren't for me sticking around with her I'd probably be 65-66, but I wouldn't be having nearly as much fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!