Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: Should the servers be reset
Yes 11 52.38%
No 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Post should the servers be reset
Posted 2003-03-02, 10:17 AM
Well, it seems like a lot of people are mad about all these items that aren't legit and I've heard quite a few people suggest they should reset the servers. Ofcourse that would mean losing all your characters which you've worked so hard on and losing all your legit and unlegit items. I just want to know peoples opinioins on whether they think the servers should or shouldn't be reset.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-02, 10:37 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
No, i hope they dont reset it!

I got stuff that costed me shitload of sojs ( when sojs was still a currency on europe ). Also i got some godly legit self craft/founded items.

What waste time if they did that. If they reset i wont play d2 anylonger.

Omg start as a noob again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-03-02, 10:42 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
I have godly legit gear also, And I would never play again if I had to restart from nill.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-02, 04:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
I would love for them to reset, even though I DO have good gear I just want them to reset it to upset you whinners !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-03-02, 05:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
nooo...don't reset! It would be really fun to see everyone as lvl 1, but that would mean at least one person would have to do ALL the quests...and there would be no rushing for a while

and the first soj found would be worth....A LOT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
l337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenl337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

l337 l3alla

Posted 2003-03-05, 05:28 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
I HOPE THEY DO IN THE PATCH SO ALL YOU SILLY DPERS CANT ANYMORE AND ITLL BE FUN KAUSE NO MORE BS HACKED DUELS ALL LEGIT ALL WHAT A WONDERFULL DREAM
madmanmademad is also my d2 name . learn it. like it . then live with it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
madmanmademad is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmadmanmademad is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

madmanmademad

Posted 2003-03-05, 06:05 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-03-05, 06:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
err there other thing call roll back, they can just roll back a month or so then all the dupe will gone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-03-05, 07:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
but there's dupes from WAYYYY back...not to mention ith's and other crap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-05, 08:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
Well, since I've been playing d2 for like a year now I think, I think the whole game has gone to hell, the only way to really solve the problem is to reset the server. After that it will show your real leetness as a player. I know that scares a lot of people, to be like everyone else for a little bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-05, 08:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
Reset the server hmmmmm yea that be good and bad... lost all my Mf LEGIT stuff that would sucks but then all the price would go all up... now its like.... soj worthless poeple just want UNID stuff and if we reset every one would be = and everyone would have a hard but fun time goign to hell without a rush
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Naked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNaked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Naked_Slave

Posted 2003-03-05, 08:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
Naked_Slave said:
and everyone would have a hard but fun time goign to hell without a rush

that sounds kind of funny...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-06, 04:31 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
i got some good stuff but NEED RESET. PvP sux, so does HC. You just die within a few seconds and its stupid... you can get the good stuff back within a few months
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaZ

Posted 2003-03-06, 05:36 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
PvP isn't too bad, at least for me lately. There are some people and games that actually go above and beyond making sure the rules are followed, and they have been popping up mroe and more for me lately.

I voted yes on wipe, but I don't really care. If this latest dupe will make it even easier to get my characters to higher levels and ready for legit dueling faster, I'm all for it.

Also, legit PvP games may get a little more challenging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-06, 06:30 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
Adrenachrome said:
I have godly legit gear also, And I would never play again if I had to restart from nill.
I agree with adren. =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-06, 06:37 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "should the servers be reset"
Well, I just think that if you did it once, how hard can it be to do it again. It would make the game more stable anyway, and no one would be able to complain about whether an item is a dupe or legit or not, they would just know.

I think that you would stick around if they were wiped, but would initially be pretty pissed. It really isn't that hard to get Godly. Within a month or so of starting from scrath for the 4th time about 6 months ago, I was already "teh pwnt".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied