Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-07-05, 06:20 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I work on my feet, so sleep really..."
Vault Dweller said:
I work on my feet, so sleep really isn't much of an option. Fuck retail.
Shit, sleeping while standing up is child's play. Sometimes I sleep while walking around at work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-07, 12:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Shit, sleeping while standing up is..."
I have to pay attention so people don't end up with the wrong meds. I have been known to lie down on the floor behind the counters during slower moments, however.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-08, 07:09 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I have to pay attention so people don't..."
i bring my pillow and a towel to wrap my self, go to the back of the store and get some Z's if i get caught you can't really get me where i go XD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-07-09, 09:51 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i bring my pillow and a towel to wrap..."
I used to work at Marsh (a supermarket) and I'd have to open up at 7 am on weekends. I'd go in the back storage area and just sleep for about an hour before the store got really busy. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, corporate bastards!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-09, 10:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I used to work at Marsh (a supermarket)..."
Yeah! Stick it to the Man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-09, 10:35 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Yeah! Stick it to the Man!"
Haha, when I opened at baskin robbins I would sit in the back and eat ice cream until I unlocked the doors lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-09, 11:30 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i bring my pillow and a towel to wrap..."
Everything you type lowers a person's IQ by 3 points.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-09, 12:55 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Haha, when I opened at baskin robbins I..."
Thats nasty i'd get sick of ice cream pretty quick like that.. .personally, I know I got sick when I was workin' at the movie theater, omg hate popcorn,....

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-09, 01:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thats nasty i'd get sick of ice cream..."
No way, I LOVE ice cream . lol. My fav. was peppermint, but it only comes out around xmas.
I worked in a movie theather too, i used to eat the pop-corn with the frosting for the cinnamon rolls lol. I was CrAzZY, ew. lol.

Just finished a lolly-pop that was given to me from one of the guys . He alwayrs brings me different things to munch on. lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-09, 02:58 PM in reply to klo's post starting "No way, I LOVE ice cream :(. lol. My..."
I'll let you munch on my lollypop any day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-09, 02:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'll let you munch on my lollypop any..."
Rofl, yeah you wonder why theyr'e givin you that shyt...

, I work with a bunch of old ladies its funny, i'm like the only guy in here, but they all treat my like their grandson, which is good in some ways I suppose.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-09, 06:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Rofl, yeah you wonder why theyr'e givin..."
I'm so fucking hungry right now I'd eat a Chinese baby whole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-10, 08:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Rofl, yeah you wonder why theyr'e givin..."
Haha, yea its cool. There are 3 guys I directly work with that are with my company. One treats me like his wife, one like his daughter, and the other like an associate. Lol.

I got the lolly-pops from one of our sub-contractors foremen. .

Kaneda was like "wtf, why are people buying you bags of lolly-pops and starbucks every fing day?!?!". I just smiled and told him "babe, they just want to keep business with us, ya know...keep the relationship with THE COMPANY..."
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-10, 12:30 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Haha, yea its cool. There are 3 guys I..."
Ahaha just rub it in, .. nice.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-10, 12:33 PM in reply to klo's post starting "No way, I LOVE ice cream :(. lol. My..."
klo said:
No way, I LOVE ice cream . lol. My fav. was peppermint, but it only comes out around xmas.
I worked in a movie theather too, i used to eat the pop-corn with the frosting for the cinnamon rolls lol. I was CrAzZY, ew. lol.

Just finished a lolly-pop that was given to me from one of the guys . He alwayrs brings me different things to munch on. lol.
Now, forewarning, I mean this is the nicest way possible.

I find it absolutely amazing you can be talking about food and still sound like a complete whore. You're fucking amazing.

Remember, nicest way possible!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-10, 12:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Now, forewarning, I mean this is the..."
I guess the best part is that I'm not a whore.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-10, 01:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Now, forewarning, I mean this is the..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Now, forewarning, I mean this is the nicest way possible.

I find it absolutely amazing you can be talking about food and still sound like a complete whore. You're fucking amazing.

Remember, nicest way possible!
No flaming outside of the flame forum, douchebag.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-10, 01:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "No flaming outside of the flame forum,..."
I really really tried to not say that. lol.

Before you said douchbag you were supposed to say
"this is the nicest way possible to say this...."
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-10, 01:49 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I really really tried to not say that...."
edit: Nevermind just going to edit this and save myself a ban.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2007-07-10 at 01:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-10, 07:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "edit: Nevermind just going to edit this..."
well we all live with corrupt law now a days and now in zelaron too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu