Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-07-03, 09:56 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "... ... no ... just no."
tiny little hands <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-04, 10:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "tiny little hands <3"
no man it'll ruin dora for ever...............
um nvm DO IT DO IT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "WHaaaatt, poor guy he's definately..."
Haha, i would if he han't broken his knee and was still able to work. We're on a strick budget right now . I hate it.

Kagom, thats fucking awful. ugh.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:41 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Haha, i would if he han't broken his..."
I'm running off two hours of sleep. TWO FUCKING HOURS. The bitch wouldn't let me go to sleep! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuckshitpiss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm running off two hours of sleep. TWO..."
hahaha, good times.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:51 AM in reply to klo's post starting "hahaha, good times."
I'm serious. Every time I was about to fall asleep she'd tap me on the head and wake me up. So I gave her some dick so she'd leave me alone, but I still only got 2 damn hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 10:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm serious. Every time I was about to..."
haha, you have to be firm. Last night I was tired so when I was rudely awakened I just pretended to get mad lol
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-05, 10:35 AM in reply to klo's post starting "haha, you have to be firm. Last night I..."
Sounds like being "firm" was part of his problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-05, 10:42 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Sounds like being "firm" was part of..."
hahahahahahahaha :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-05, 11:18 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Sounds like being "firm" was part of..."
Lmao I wouldn't say it's a problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 11:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao I wouldn't say it's a problem."
Heh. I wasn't trying to insinuate that kind of problem. If we're defining your "problem" as lack of sleep, however, a little e.d. may have been beneficial at the time.

Wait. What the fuck am I saying? A horny woman is never a problem. Quit your bitching, dude, and enjoy the sleep-deprived delirium.

Last edited by Vault Dweller; 2007-07-05 at 11:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-05, 12:58 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Heh. I wasn't trying to insinuate that..."
that is a sign of gayness........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-07-05, 01:11 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "that is a sign of gayness........"
You are a sign of gayness.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-05, 01:16 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Heh. I wasn't trying to insinuate that..."
Lmao. I suppose you're right. Although, I did just fall asleep at my desk a little while ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 01:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao. I suppose you're right. Although,..."
I wish my cubicle had a door, well I should rather say, I wish I had an office, so I could shut out my lights and take a few hour snooze every now and then, lmao.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-05, 02:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wish my cubicle had a door, well I..."
Haha, i'm afraid to fall asleep...eek lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-05, 02:20 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Haha, i'm afraid to fall asleep...eek..."
I haven't actually done that yet I guess ima little worried somebody would see me and then get bitchedout about it or something, i'm usually constantly busy up until it's time to leave..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-05, 02:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wish my cubicle had a door, well I..."
That would be TITS! I work in this copy center so multiple people saw me sleeping. Haven't heard anybody complaining about it though, we're pretty dead today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 03:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That would be TITS! I work in this copy..."
I work on my feet, so sleep really isn't much of an option. Fuck retail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-05, 06:08 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Haha, i would if he han't broken his..."
I'm just a horrid person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack