Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-01-30, 10:04 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Lenny I got a haircut."
That's nice.

I'm probably due for one, too... and not just the hair on my head. It's all big and bushy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-30, 10:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's nice. I'm probably due for..."
What?! The hair on my legs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-30, 01:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What?! The hair on my legs!"
If I shave the fro on my sack will it look bigger?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-30, 02:10 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "If I shave the fro on my sack will it..."
Mebbe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-30, 03:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Mebbe."

OMG SHORT HAIR!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-30, 03:56 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/At..."
Tsss. I've had to lighten it to see it. Tut tut.

You know, your hair is like mine... except a damn site shorter. If ever mine is cut to that length, it looks exactly the same.

And you remind me of one of my friends from primay school. It's the face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-30, 05:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Tsss. I've had to lighten it to see it...."
That was after your hair cut, lucky my hair barly grows that long

I'm going to try something
Goodlookinguy said:
Hi, what is up
GIJOE said:
Hey there
if that works couldn't anyone fake quote some one
Goodlookinguy said:
else

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-30, 05:59 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "That was after your hair cut, lucky my..."
Goodlookinguy said:
I have no pubes lol

Hehee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-30, 06:02 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting ":p Hehee"
Hey, no fake quotes I just posted an area in the conversation area about this. Do it there!

Atnas said:
I wish I was as cool as Goodlookinguy is.
Hahaha!

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-30, 06:03 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey, no fake quotes I just posted an..."
Oh and my bangs were below my lower lip before. I was a squishy little emo hiding in his shell of fur. :3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-01-30, 06:06 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Oh and my bangs were below my lower lip..."
Atnas said:
Oh and my bangs were below my lower lip before. I was a squishy little emo hiding in his shell of fur. :3
DANG!!! My hair barly pases past my eyes, but of course it also curls when it gets too long.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-30, 06:51 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "DANG!!! My hair barly pases past my..."
this is so damn disturbing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-01-31, 10:55 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "this is so damn disturbing"
Could be worse... we could be stripping each other off and then riding each other like donkeys...

Eugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-31, 03:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Could be worse... we could be stripping..."
That's just kinky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-01-31, 03:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's just kinky."
G-rowl, baybey!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-01-31, 05:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "G-rowl, baybey!"
???, now what Lenny said was distrubing, but talking about our hair wasn't.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-31, 08:15 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "???, now what Lenny said was..."
well the fact is mostly all conversations are disturbing if you think of it in a certain way.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-02-01, 10:12 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "???, now what Lenny said was..."
Hair?

And you think I've got big hair on my head?! I've got big hair everywhere!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-01, 11:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hair? And you think I've got big..."
who doesnt............?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-02-01, 04:06 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "who doesnt............?"
Me 3 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas