Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-04-10, 09:40 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "992 bottles of beer on the wall, 992..."
991 bottles of beer on the wall, 991 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 990 bottles of beer on the wall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-10, 09:49 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "991 bottles of beer on the wall, 991..."
Betcha can't get to 987 without someone interrutping you.

Wait!!

I did it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-10, 01:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "991 bottles of beer on the wall, 991..."
Willkillforfood said:
991 bottles of beer on the wall, 991 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 990 bottles of beer on the wall.
That sounds like my first 3 semesters at college
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-04-10, 01:02 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "That sounds like my first 3 semesters..."
Only 991?! I'm disappointed Bobby!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-10, 02:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Only 991?! I'm disappointed Bobby!!"
990 if you ask me! :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 07:09 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "990 if you ask me! :P"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-11, 10:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/Len..."
Im sure everyone will look at that one in the graveyard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 10:34 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Im sure everyone will look at that one..."
I would...it's not every day you get to see your own Gravestone complete with Epitaph.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-11, 10:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I would...it's not every day you get to..."
Tell me what you want it to be like. I'll make SURE it's that way > : D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 10:45 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Tell me what you want it to be like. ..."
Well...one that looks nice. And not too expensive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-11, 10:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well...one that looks nice. And not too..."
I'll do it by hand. It'll be cheaper that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 10:55 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'll do it by hand. It'll be cheaper..."
I want two.

When you have found the second gravestone, you must place it beside the first gravestone, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-11, 11:07 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I want two. When you have found the..."
How about ...a piece of river rock with "Lenny" poorly inscribed on it. You'll be burried in a refrigerator box.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 11:10 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "How about ...a piece of river rock with..."
As long as it keeps the bugs with more than 4 legs out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-11, 04:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If yellowstone erupts, im taking london..."
I'd cry if you died, Sovereign <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-04-11, 04:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd cry if you died, Sovereign <3"
KagomJack said:
I'd cry if you died, Sovereign <3
Wow 1 person actually cares about sov???
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-11, 04:34 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Wow 1 person actually cares about sov???"
Sov's not all that bad.

He gave me a Gmail invite when I was new.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-11, 04:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sov's not all that bad. He gave me a..."
Lenny said:
Sov's not all that bad.

He gave me a Gmail invite when I was new.
OMG he gave you one and not me??

Diex 10 sov =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-11, 04:36 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "OMG he gave you one and not me?? ..."
I don't think you were active back then.

Everyone was starting up Gmail threads...I think even BlueCube came out of hiding and started on...and I popped in and asked.

He's a nice guy Sov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-11, 04:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't think you were active back..."
Lenny said:
I don't think you were active back then.

Everyone was starting up Gmail threads...I think even BlueCube came out of hiding and started on...and I popped in and asked.

He's a nice guy Sov.
I know hes nice...I've known him since I signed up at zel, I'm just joking. And plus gmail ain't all that... I got an e-mail were I can store 120gb send unlimted attachments etc....its callled outlook
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Great-Thanatos