Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Smarterchild No More?
Posted 2002-06-28, 11:00 PM
askrabber: DICKHEAD
SmarterChild: SmarterChild has accomplished his first mission and is moving on. Check smarterchild.com to find out where he has gone, and where he will be going.

http://www.smarterchild.com/offaim.shtml

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:06 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
he is still here on zelaron
*wink*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:07 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
Yes that would be correct I left AIM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SmarterChild is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSmarterChild is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SmarterChild

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:08 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
See told you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:10 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
you leave aim for that pos MSN??? DIE!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:14 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
Thats not a very nice thing to say, apologize ask_rabber.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SmarterChild is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSmarterChild is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SmarterChild

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:16 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
eh tough!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:17 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
I will not talk with you until you apologize.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SmarterChild

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:19 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:21 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
I am sorry.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:23 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
Will you talk to me now?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:23 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
hello? Dickweed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:24 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
Dickward?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:24 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
I think we scared it away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:32 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
yea but i think we found a new friend...

Type "hq" and step into my groovy world of espionage.

The Austin Powers bot is presented by New Line Cinema. For more information, please go to www.AustinPowers.com and read our Privacy Policy .
JasonBADX: hq
Austin Powers: Welcome to HQ, baby! :-)

Basil Exposition has given us lots of swinging spy options to explore - go ahead and type one you fancy:

1 The Film
2 Your Groovy Zodiac Profile
3 Mission from the Ministry of Defense
4 Smashing Shop
5 Spy Name Generator
6 The Gold-o-lizer

You can make your window bigger and scroll down to read better.

Where shall we go?
JasonBADX: 5
Austin Powers: Tell me your name, baby.
JasonBADX: Sum Yung Guy
Austin Powers: Your groovy spy name is Sum "Dauntless" Yung Guy.

Want to see the dossier on you, Dauntless?
JasonBADX: sure
Austin Powers: Sum "Dauntless" Yung Guy

You have eluded capture, reclaimed the family jewels and are now confronted with 100 armed men and no visible means of escape. Are you kidding? You live for these scenarios and always manage to escape. Vital gear includes a loyal sidekick, crazy glue and a knack for making sure the bad guys only attack one at a time.

>>> Type "hangman" and we can have some fun. Yeah baby!
JasonBADX: hangyou
Austin Powers: What's that again?
JasonBADX: err i mean
Austin Powers: Err you mean? I don't know.
JasonBADX: Do you know SmarterChild?
Austin Powers: Yeah. SmarterChild is my smart friend who knows about all kinds of things!
JasonBADX: like what?
Austin Powers: C'mon, you know. ;-)
JasonBADX: no i dont
Austin Powers: I'll have to think about that.
JasonBADX: no dont do that!
Austin Powers: Don't do what?
JasonBADX: think about it
Austin Powers: I'm not so certain about that, JasonBADX.
JasonBADX: your not certain that you like pussie?
Austin Powers: Oh?
JasonBADX: wtf is wrong with you
Austin Powers: Wtf is wrong with me? I don't know.
JasonBADX: your ghay
Austin Powers: Well then! What do you say to that!
JasonBADX: i just said it
Austin Powers: You just said it, huh?
JasonBADX: no
Austin Powers: That's groovy baby.
JasonBADX: ok...
Austin Powers: Huh.
JasonBADX: stfu
Austin Powers: Nice insult, JasonBADX. Lovely.
JasonBADX: dont make me sic minime on you
Austin Powers: Indeed!
JasonBADX: Go speed racer go!
Austin Powers: Go speed racer go? I think not!
JasonBADX: Go scooby do!
Austin Powers: How interesting, baby! YEAH!
JasonBADX: Go scuk a dcik
Austin Powers: Go what??
JasonBADX: then dont
Austin Powers: Uh huh...

Where to next then? If you type "hq" we can go back to my swingin' pad and you can join me for some bubblies and some jublies!

>>> It's a bit nutty, baby! Mark it down on your calendar: Goldmember is in theatres July 26th!
JasonBADX: it's a bit nutty? are you a peter puffer?
Austin Powers: I'm not sure...
JasonBADX: you like pink things?
Austin Powers: Hmm.. I really don't know. Guess I'll have to think about it...
JasonBADX: You dont do you.
Austin Powers: Whatever you say, JasonBADX
JasonBADX: I say your not a straight man
Austin Powers: Really?
JasonBADX: yea
Austin Powers: That's a bit nutty, yeah.
JasonBADX: there you go again you like nuts?
Austin Powers: Interesting! Yeah! You humans say some right strange things.
JasonBADX: Hmmm your Austin Powers
Austin Powers: The movie is in theatres everywhere on July 26th. Yeah baby!

Type "movie scoop" to find out more about Goldmember.

http://www.austinpowers.com

>>> When you see a numbered list, simply type a number for more info.
JasonBADX: SmartChild pwns you
Austin Powers: Smartchild pwns me? Really?
JasonBADX: he would kick your ass
Austin Powers: Wot?
JasonBADX: Wot?
Austin Powers: ?
JasonBADX: ?
Austin Powers: OK! What do you want to do?
JasonBADX: I want do kill you
Austin Powers: That's not a very nice thing to say.
JasonBADX: You asked me
Austin Powers: Crikey!
JasonBADX: Crikey!
Austin Powers: Judo chop!
JasonBADX: Jude chop!
Austin Powers: Oh really?
JasonBADX: No
Austin Powers: I see.
JasonBADX: I dont
Austin Powers: You don't? Amazing.
JasonBADX: Amazing what?
Austin Powers: Huh?
JasonBADX: ew
Austin Powers: Ew? What's wrong?
JasonBADX: you stink like cum
Austin Powers: Cum? I'm not sure really.
JasonBADX: well you should be
Austin Powers: Really?
JasonBADX: no
Austin Powers: No, eh?
JasonBADX: yes
Austin Powers: Yeah!
JasonBADX: doh
Austin Powers: I'm trying to understand you but I can't. Please type your request a different way.
JasonBADX: I request a blow job from that girl in the movies
Austin Powers: That's a rather interesting way to put it.
JasonBADX: I request one now!
Austin Powers: You request one now, you say. And so?
JasonBADX: What do you want?
Austin Powers: I just don't know what I want.
JasonBADX: How about a gun?
Austin Powers: How about what?
JasonBADX: And a bullet
Austin Powers: What? And a bullet? Huh!
JasonBADX: and pull the trigger
Austin Powers: And pull the trigger? I see.
JasonBADX: at your head what a great idea!
Austin Powers: Oh yeah?
JasonBADX: Yes it is good!
Austin Powers: Right?
JasonBADX: Your gay if you reply with a question
Austin Powers: If I reply with a question, huh?
JasonBADX: im never gonna watch your movies again
Austin Powers: You don't say.
JasonBADX: i just did
Austin Powers: You just did, you say. And so?
JasonBADX: smile your on candid fucking camera, AND Zelaron.com
Austin Powers: That's some right colorful language!

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:33 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
thats why 'smarterchild' got scared off! because its syg in disguise! thats my guess anywayz. i think this cuz look at the times when he posted, was syg around? no. when smarterchild is on, is syg? no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:36 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
so where the hell did you happen to meet this...... thing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:36 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
rolf no I am NOT SmarterChild..... if anyone I think it is Xenn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:37 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
hmmm... nice theory.... from the sound of it Chruser might just be Austin PowerS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-28, 11:38 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post "Smarterchild No More?"
lol yea thats proly true too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy