Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I can't believe Bush won!!!11!
Posted 2004-11-04, 12:20 AM
You shouldn't be reading this topic! You should be reading my awesome review of Ikaruga!

Go read now! Then get on Ebay and buy it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-04, 12:22 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I can't believe Bush won!!!11!"
I didn't expect some spam like this!

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-11-04, 12:23 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I didn't expect some spam like this!"
Yea honestly...

But thanks for the reviews.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-11-04, 12:31 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Yea honestly... But thanks for the..."
It's not really spam. It's a coherent thought and it has a purpose to it. It's just that the title and the message don't match up.

Plus, that's what the Chat Forum is for! Go Ikaruga!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-04, 12:33 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "It's not really spam. It's a coherent..."
I'd stick with Gradius V.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-11-04, 12:37 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I'd stick with Gradius V."
I'm telling you, Ikaruga will own your soul. You don't know what you're missing!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-04, 12:41 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'm telling you, Ikaruga will own your..."
I know I'm missing a GameCube.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2004-11-04, 12:54 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I know I'm missing a GameCube."
lol senesia sup! u havent been on much

man i wish kerry won, IMO bush is an asshole, but i have nothing on kerry...yet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-04, 12:57 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "lol senesia sup! u havent been on much..."
I know that 44% is a bit low, but I wouldn't say it is not being on much...
I just don't post much.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2004-11-04, 01:00 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I know that 44% is a bit low, but I..."
i dont care :P i just havent seen you for along time, and u arent a mod ne more!!11!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-04, 01:02 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I know I'm missing a GameCube."
Senesia said:
I know I'm missing a GameCube.
Buy one! They're 99 bucks, and Metroid Prime 2 is coming out in two weeks. You cannot deny the snazzy of that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-04, 01:06 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Buy one! They're 99 bucks, and Metroid..."
holy fuckin 99$$!!!!
ill ebay 1 for 20 but best chance is itll be cheap and korean and fall apart on the 1st day, and wont play ne games..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-04, 01:21 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "holy fuckin 99$$!!!! ill ebay 1 for 20..."
If you can find one on Ebay for cheaper, it will still be built like a tank.

XPlay ran a console endurace test day before yesterday, in which they subjected all three consoles to torture tests in order to see which one was the toughest. They first dropped a 25 pound weight on all three consoles. It demolished the PS2, but the other two were in perfect condition. Then they took a sledgehammer and smashed both the XBox and GCN with it. Both were fine. Finally, they dropped both consoles from a 25-foot roof onto cement. The XBox broke almost in half. The GCN survived the fall and still played games perfectly afterwards.

One way or another, you buy a GCN and it will outlive you. If you can find one on Ebay for 20 bucks, you won't get a POS. There's no such thing as a POS Gamecube.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-04, 01:26 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "If you can find one on Ebay for..."
wow u make The GCN sound like god, im gonna go find 1 on ebay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-04, 01:29 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wow u make The GCN sound like god, im..."
If I could find video of it online, I would post it.

There was another clip of a guy from the IGN boards who tied his GCN to the back of his truck on a long rope and dragged it down the highway for about 30 minutes. The casing was beat to hell, but it still worked perfectly. The GCN is a tank, and Metroid Prime 2 will rule.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-04, 03:16 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "If I could find video of it online, I..."
i just found 1 on ebay, bidding closed 3 mins after i made my bid, and i got for $134.11!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-04, 03:31 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i just found 1 on ebay, bidding closed..."
PureRebel said:
i just found 1 on ebay, bidding closed 3 mins after i made my bid, and i got for $134.11!
Did you get any games with it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-04, 06:58 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Did you get any games with it?"
I knew he would pwn that liberal.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:13 AM in reply to Raziel's post "I can't believe Bush won!!!11!"
Bleh, I'm too wrapped up in GTA:SA right now, and in a week, I'll have HALO 2. No time for others games ATM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-04, 09:18 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Bleh, I'm too wrapped up in GTA:SA..."
raziel my first gamecube didn't work and i had to pay another 90 bucks to get new one and don't know how to fix they first one what a waster of money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones