Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-08-05, 02:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's good that someone proved something..."
My guild has HK, Gruul, Void Reaver, Lurker, Fathom Lord, and Tidewalker down. Skipped hydross and mag so far. So many people get random disconnects which makes mag a bitch.

My server has two guilds in it that've cleared Hyjal and BT. It sucks seeing them running around with all that pretty loot =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-05, 11:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's good that someone proved something..."
!King_Amazon! said:
It's good that someone proved something that I already knew.
I didn't originally think it was quite that bad, but the evidence is pretty much dead on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-06, 12:09 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I didn't originally think it was quite..."
Looks like over half the player base probably wont ever see black temple... probably only a quarter if that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-06, 08:54 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Looks like over half the player base..."
I hate blizzard for putting off Diablo 3...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hate blizzard for putting off Diablo..."
ehh it has to happen eventually if they want to stay in business. Maybe not for 10 years... but eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hate blizzard for putting off Diablo..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I hate blizzard for putting off Diablo 3...

Same with me, i've never like the Warcraft storyline, i've only played wow because a couple of friends got into it when it came out, but even still Diablo was always so much better. Oh well, fuck Blizzard.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-06, 11:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Same with me, i've never like the..."
I had more fun playing WoW than Diablo 2, but WoW got old whereas I still play Diablo 2 from time to time, even the original Diablo.

The Diablo series are classics, I don't think WoW will ever be considered a classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-06, 12:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I had more fun playing WoW than Diablo..."
Diablo2 is out dated so WoW probably seemed more fun. Seeing as I played WoW for two years, and I've gone back and forth to diablo for like 8 years. I would consider diablo 2 funner in my eyes just because it still SOMEHOW seems fun to me even after all this time. I think I would rather drink turpentine than go back to WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-06, 04:27 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Diablo2 is out dated so WoW probably..."
I had a lot more fun with WoW when I could afford to play it as often as I needed to stay on top (read: unemployed). Diablo II was the far better game in general, I even played it twice as long as I did WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-06, 04:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I had a lot more fun with WoW when I..."
I'm playing Diablo: Hellfire and D2:LoD right now, and I'm content even playing the single player.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-06, 05:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm playing Diablo: Hellfire and D2:LoD..."
I don't personally like Hellfire, I mean it's alright, but it isn't by Blizzard and it just seems like a hacked version of diablo.

I'm playing Diablo 1 right now, sorcerer, I played through normal and killed diablo, I'm doing nightmare now.

Normally you can't even play nightmare/hell in single player in Diablo 1, unless you have Hellfire installed. But I found a difficulty editor hack that I'm using to change it to nightmare difficulty. Gonna play through Nightmare and Hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-06, 06:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't personally like Hellfire, I..."
Nice. What is your favorite spell? Mine is Golem for Diablo 1, and Jester is my favorite in Hellfire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-06, 11:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nice. What is your favorite spell? Mine..."
Probably chain lightning.

Flame wave isn't too bad either. And elemental can be entertaining and useful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-06, 11:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Probably chain lightning. Flame wave..."
I haven't used elemental too much in the past. I think I'll use it with my sorcerer. Chainlighting is pretty bombass. I wish they had flamewave in Diablo II; it was my brother's favorite spell. I have never actually played Diablo in nightmare or hell, but I'm interested now and will do it since I have Hellfire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-07, 07:45 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I haven't used elemental too much in..."
It's pretty cool. Stuff is harder, obviously, but you get better drops too, especially gold. I've got more gold than I know what to do with right now(I actually have 85,000 now because I just bought a book of bone spirit, but I've had over 100,000 recently.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-07, 08:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's pretty cool. Stuff is harder,..."
Buy Elixirs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-07, 08:39 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Buy Elixirs!"
HandOfHeaven said:
Buy Elixirs!
I have been. I buy every elixir(except strength) and book I see.

I'm already maxed out on strength (which isn't hard for a sorcerer, you max out at like 45-50, can't remember.) I've got pretty high levels in most spells save a few. My Magic is almost at 255 with gear, I think I'm like 10 shy but a few elixirs and levels will remedy that, as I'm not maxed out on magic yet.

I've gotten really lucky with drops and such. I've got all kinds of "of brilliance" stuff, like my staff of brilliance, +30 magic, ring of brilliance, +27~ magic. Ever since I got Mana Shield, I own so much face(Mana shield might arguably be my favorite spell, because once you get it the game gets so incredibly easy for you).

I'd just like to add, sorcerers are by far the strongest characters in Diablo 1 once you get them started out. In the beginning, it really sucks, but once you get through that, you kick so much ass. It's probably around the time you get mana shield that you start actually kicking ass.

Warriors on the other hand are very easy to begin with, but once you get to hell/diablo, you just get owned most of the time. Warriors don't have enough ways to take out a lot of monsters at once, and often end up "locked up" from being surrounded by stuff hitting them.

Rogues can be decent enough, but they pretty much end up doing exactly what a sorcerer does, only not as well.

Don't get me wrong, I like Warriors, but really only to screw around with. I'd never be stupid enough to try to take a warrior through normal/nightmare/hell, because I'd probably never make it past nightmare. My name (!King_Amazon!) actually comes from my leetest warrior ever, who was like level 31, had a legit King's Axe, godly plate armor shit, pretty damn decent gear, and it was a chore to take him through hell in NORMAL difficulty.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-08-07 at 08:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-07, 09:01 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have been. I buy every elixir(except..."
Damn straight, skippy.

See, what I don't understand is how Blizzard CAN't be working on another title, I'm almost certain that they ARE, but why haven't/wouldn't they have announced it by now, it just doesn't make any sense,.. and if they're NOT working on it or don't plan too, wouldn't they have said that instead?

I don't understand.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-07, 09:08 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn straight, skippy. See, what..."
It's bound to come eventually, it's just a matter of waiting. We might all be dead before it comes.

A good way to look at it, though, is the longer they wait, the better the technology will be, so the game will most likely be better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-07, 10:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's bound to come eventually, it's..."
Best item I got was from the Warlord of Blood, which was the Demonspike Coat. I'm going to try and get through 'the hive' and beat diablo today, which shouldn't be too hard. I'm on level 11.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven