Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Grin im new
Posted 2004-03-23, 11:23 AM
Hi, everyone im new at this forum and i thought its really nice! XD, i was lookin on google about some diablo stuff and came across this. So yea im here to stay! XD hi everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xbsoradx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxbsoradx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xbsoradx

Posted 2004-03-23, 11:26 AM in reply to xbsoradx's post "im new"
Hi.
Welcome to Zelaron.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-03-23, 11:26 AM in reply to xbsoradx's post "im new"
Welcome to Zelaron, don't do anything stupid, don't be annoying, and everyone will like you. Enjoy your stay.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-23, 11:41 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron, don't do anything..."
what he is trying to say is look at my posts and DON'T post like I do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-23, 01:19 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "what he is trying to say is look at my..."
damn, there goes the advice I was going to give him. Damn u DAN. -- Welcome to Zelaron and stay for a long time.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-23, 01:26 PM in reply to xbsoradx's post "im new"
Welcome. I advise you stay away from the flame forum for a few weeks, because that was my fault. Have fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-23, 01:31 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "damn, there goes the advice I was going..."
Tyrannicide said:
damn, there goes the advice I was going to give him. Damn u DAN. -- Welcome to Zelaron and stay for a long time.
hahahahhaha. I will always give good advice before you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-23, 01:41 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "hahahahhaha. I will always give good..."
He actually can't see the Flame Forum right away anyway. Welcome aboard buddy, and enjoy your stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-23, 01:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "He actually can't see the Flame Forum..."
Do you need to have a certain amount of posts to see it or something like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-23, 01:45 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "Do you need to have a certain amount of..."
Posts/Time Frame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-23, 02:12 PM in reply to xbsoradx's post "im new"
Welcome to Zelaron, a good portion of members were brought here by the D2 forums, and a lot of them still visit. We're happy to see you've noticed we have other forums too!

Enjoy your times here!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-23, 03:15 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron, a good portion of..."
hi!!!!!!!!!!!! and welcome to you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-23, 03:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "hi!!!!!!!!!!!! and welcome to you!"
thx guyz! that was a really warm welcome! XD one questions tho, when will i be able to put sigs up??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xbsoradx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxbsoradx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xbsoradx

Posted 2004-03-23, 03:48 PM in reply to xbsoradx's post starting "thx guyz! that was a really warm..."
Within a week or like 25 posts. There are restraints for a few different options, and I honestly can't remember them all. Once I find out, I'll let you know. I guess that is a little more incentive to stick around and find out!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-23, 03:49 PM in reply to xbsoradx's post starting "thx guyz! that was a really warm..."
I though it was after 10 posts. Oh well. Around there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-23, 03:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I though it was after 10 posts. Oh..."
I think 10 posts is for avatar...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-23, 04:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think 10 posts is for avatar..."
I advise an IP check. Do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-23, 04:36 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I advise an IP check. Do it."
Haha already did it. No matches at all, otherwise ida banned him :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-23, 04:38 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I advise an IP check. Do it."
OK I am through with that, it's just cuz i banned myself and wanted to post more. Where do you go to change names, or can you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-23, 05:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "OK I am through with that, it's just..."
You can't change names, but ask Chruser. He likes it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos