Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-08-19, 08:20 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Kotton Mouth Kings- Rest of my Life"
Vivaldi - Techno Remix.

:X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-19, 10:14 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Vivaldi - Techno Remix. :X"
Keane - Untitled 1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-20, 12:31 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Kasabian - Empire Have you heard..."
Lenny said:
Have you heard their new one, HoH?
no i havent.

blink 182-rockshow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-08-20, 01:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Kasabian - Empire Have you heard..."
Can't say that I have, Lenny. Does it have a good sound to it?

Drowning Pool - Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-21, 12:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Can't say that I have, Lenny. Does it..."
Ooh arr. It grows on you, too.

www.kasabian.co.uk/home It's on there somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-21, 12:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooh arr. It grows on you, too. ..."
Anberlin - Change The World
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-21, 09:51 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Anberlin - Change The World"
Cadillac Don - Peanut Butter & Jelly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-08-21, 11:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Cadillac Don - Peanut Butter & Jelly"
Keane - Bedshaped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-22, 12:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Keane - Bedshaped"
Bloodhound Gang- Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:13 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "Bloodhound Gang- Foxtrot Uniform..."
die aerzte-maenner sind schweine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:16 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "die aerzte-maenner sind schweine"
Meat Loaf-For crying out loud
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:22 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "Meat Loaf-For crying out loud"
The Editors - Lights

For some reason I thought The Editors were German, when they're actually Brummies. How quaint. Must be the accent...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Editors - Lights For some..."
IĀ“d never heard of them.

bon jovi-bed of roses
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:28 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "IĀ“d never heard of them. bon..."
I'm not surprised, to be honest.

It's rare for people outside of Britain to have heard of new British bands... unless they're really really REALLY big.

-----

The Editors - Munich
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm not surprised, to be honest. :p ..."
itĀ“s the same with the german bands.
how many german bands do you know?

bon jovi-always
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:36 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "itĀ“s the same with the german bands...."
I definitely know of Die Artze and Toten Hosen. But then there'll be German bands that I know, but don't know they're German... know what I mean?

-----
The Editors - Blood
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I definitely know of Die Artze and..."
I know what you mean.
do you know that the band guano apes are german?

bon jovi-itĀ“s my life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:42 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "I know what you mean. do you know that..."
Never heard of them, to be honest.

-----

The Editors - Fall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Never heard of them, to be honest. :p ..."
they are very famous here.

bon jovi-say it isnĀ“t so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

bewitched

Posted 2006-08-22, 02:55 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "they are very famous here. bon..."
Not a clue, sorry.

Name some more German bands that are famous, that I might know.

-----

The Editors - Fingers in the Factories
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny