Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

An ungodly deal
Posted 2009-06-03, 05:53 PM

Thanks to Grav.

Coupon codes found here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-03, 05:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "An ungodly deal"
Final total:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-03, 06:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Final total: ..."

Here's evidence that this is in fact an ungodly deal. Here's how much it would have cost had I not used the coupons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-03, 06:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.picaroni.com/leetdeals3.jpg..."
[18:34] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: oh my god
[18:34] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: lol
[18:34] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: dude
[18:34] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: oh my god
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: lol
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: ...
[18:35] verbalabusegoose: ?
[18:35] verbalabusegoose: too high?
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: the delivery girl
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: just came back
[18:35] verbalabusegoose: why?
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: apparently
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: she accidently gave me two orders of wings
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: one was for someone else
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: and she took them my cinnastix
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: so she brings my cinnastix
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: and tells me to keep the extra order of wings
[18:35] verbalabusegoose: LOL
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: because they already made new ones
[18:35] verbalabusegoose: ROFL
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: so
[18:35] verbalabusegoose: perfect
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I got
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: 2x wings
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: 1x cinnastix
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I mean
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: fucking
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: HOW
[18:35] verbalabusegoose: add another post to the thread, lol
[18:35] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: HOW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-03, 06:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "[18:34] PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: oh my god..."
But were the wings good? I know that Pizza Hut wings are garbage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-06-03, 06:43 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "But were the wings good? I know that..."
I haven't even started eating yet. I'm still in shock at how great of a deal I got.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-03, 07:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't even started eating yet. I'm..."
If none of it is any good, then you got a crap deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-06-04, 12:03 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "If none of it is any good, then you got..."
Can't you just accept that it's a good deal on principle alone?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-06-04, 03:03 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Can't you just accept that it's a good..."
No, he can't.

In other news, the pizza and cinnastix were good. Haven't had the wings yet, saved them for lunch today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-04, 05:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No, he can't. In other news, the..."
Funny thing is, they're probably still making a profit on the discounted amount, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-06-04, 11:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No, he can't. In other news, the..."
So, how's the wings?
Hm, but if you're saving them for another day, don't you have to reheat them, which might compromise the taste?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-04, 12:27 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "So, how's the wings? Hm, but if you're..."
I'll be eating them shortly and I'll let everyone know how delicious they are.

Yeah I'll be reheating them, I'm not worried about it too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!