Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

If you were allowed to...
Posted 2008-02-02, 10:17 AM
If you were allowed to do something be it against your parents will or the countries law, what would it be?

I've got nothing, but maybe you do?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-02, 10:46 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "If you were allowed to..."
I do stuff all of the time that's illegal and my parents probably wouldn't approve of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-02, 01:54 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm not even sure what you're asking. ..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
I'm not even sure what you're asking.

But if marijuana was legal and I wouldn't get drug tested for it, I'd be happy.
You understand what I mean, it could be illegal, whatever this is the chatterbox!

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-02, 03:07 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You understand what I mean, it could be..."
Definitly Marijuana.

From time to time, not a heavy smoker, once a week MAYBE, if that.

But if it were legal, it would certainly take a great weight off my shoulders.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-02-02, 03:31 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "If you were allowed to..."
I've already done it as far as my parents go--I had sex with another man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-02, 03:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've already done it as far as my..."
pix 4 proof

no pix, no truth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-02-02, 03:34 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "pix 4 proof no pix, no truth"
I deleted most of those pictures. My ex probably has them on his computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-02, 03:43 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I deleted most of those pictures. My..."
i was kidding bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2008-02-02, 03:44 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "i was kidding bro."
I bet you were, Sally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-02, 09:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I bet you were, Sally. ;)"
Having recently watched the movie Trade, I would love to torture and kill some pedophiles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-02-02, 11:29 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Having recently watched the movie..."
I think a lot of people would.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-03, 06:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I think a lot of people would."
Vault Dweller said:
Having recently watched the movie Trade, I would love to torture and kill some pedophiles.
KagomJack said:
I think a lot of people would.
I agree.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-03, 07:44 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "If you were allowed to..."
I would drop out of all classes except art.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-03, 08:58 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I would drop out of all classes except..."
i would just leave. drive away whenever i wanted, even though i failed my road test.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-03, 09:02 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i would just leave. drive away..."
I'd have to agree with Grav on the marijuana issue. If it was legal and didn't get tested, I'd be golden. Until that happens, I have a limited amount of time in which I can still consume.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-04, 01:58 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i would just leave. drive away..."
I would steal beef jerky. I love it, but it is far too expensive when it comes to snacks, it should be in the price range of 1usd but instead the cheapest I can find it is 3usd but even that you only get enough to last for an hour.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-04, 02:42 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I would steal beef jerky. I love it,..."
I'd totally kill the guy who made Bratz dolls and destroy their product line.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-04, 03:14 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd totally kill the guy who made Bratz..."
KagomJack said:
I'd totally kill the guy who made Bratz dolls and destroy their product line.
Why, not like you play with them right?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-06-21 at 05:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-04, 03:31 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Why, not like you play with them right?..."
Because I hate Bratz dolls and I feel they are a negative influence on young girls. I also work at a toy store, so I see them all the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-04, 06:36 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Because I hate Bratz dolls and I feel..."
Mantralord's boyfriend loves Bratz dolls. This is a fact he revealed to me spontaneously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav