Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Biting soda can.
Posted 2003-08-31, 08:05 PM
hey guys, can anyone bite a chunk out of a soda/beer can?

Im learning how and then i'll be the self proclaimed jaws.

Someone else try it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-08-31, 08:08 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
Sadly enough, I think everyone here can safely say they have more of a life than you do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-08-31, 08:09 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
Even Chruser?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-31, 08:11 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
yeah probably everyone, except senesia...wait yeah her too.

(btw i managed to rip it)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-08-31, 08:30 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
Bite away DOA!!
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-08-31, 08:33 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
I did that once, bite a soda can. I cut my gums up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-31, 10:54 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
why would you want to bite a soda can? (morons)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-01, 10:14 AM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
*gasp* I'm going to agree with zagggon for this one.

Last edited by symnzXx; 2003-09-01 at 10:17 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-09-01, 11:26 AM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
Raziel said:
Even Chruser?
hah! of course not... and may be taco neither
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-01, 11:52 AM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
Once, i was trying to open up oen of those 12 can packs of pepsi....the cardboard was too hard so i got a knife to open it, i went bersek on that thing....ended up slicing all cans on the top row, and they were all dripping =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-09-01, 03:56 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
Sometimes I take a can and shake it up and throw it as high as i can into the street. Or roll em into the street when cars drive by.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-09-01, 04:53 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
Penny_Bags said:
Sometimes I take a can and shake it up and throw it as high as i can into the street. Or roll em into the street when cars drive by.
not cool at all man, you should be shot for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-09-01, 07:54 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
zagggon said:
why would you want to be zagggon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-09-01, 08:49 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
Ok, that's alittle late there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-09-02, 07:20 AM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
DrowningOnAir said:
zagggon said:
why would you want to be zagggon?
i hate you so go kill yourself kthx
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-04, 08:50 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
I bit a can once me and my vampire teeth >.< !_! i_i *_^
dag! nig supa dog, motha assbitchtitfuckdicksuck moter fuckrerer BORED=ME
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-09-04, 09:02 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
i licked a battery once when i was like 5 and it hurt like a mofo but in some way did have a rather unique taste
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-04, 09:03 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
... no the real person who should be shot here is slaynish.

hey i know wuts more fun then bitting into soda cans and cutting ur gums! take some coca cola put into a cup, add a cup of salt and a cup of pixi stix dust o and if u wana look hella bad ass add some rubbing alcohol, now snort that bad motha! fucking barrel of monkeys!
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-09-04, 09:09 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
I shook a can up a shitload and then rolled it down this huge hill in my neighborhood. It kept hitting the curb until it sprung a little leak and started spraying a little tiny stream... so I picked it up and threw it down as hard as I could. It exploded with a sound that was identical to a shotgun blast and sprayed a huge splatter across the road... not to mention the fact that the can nearly blew into two separate pieces. It was pretty cool.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-04, 09:15 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "Biting soda can."
i tried it now my teeth hurt...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign