Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Posted 2008-01-28, 07:38 AM
Apocolypse.

I remember reading a few years ago, maybe when I was 14-15 in that range, when I was atop of my idiotic rambling, and just one day I had stumbled onto a website about UFO's. I begun to read and intoduce myself into some great information that had been plastered all over the web. I really got into it, and a light lit up in my head remembering that when I was younger I had been really into UFOs and anything that doesn't have to do with our planet, anything extraordinary. But besides the point, while looking around for UFO's, I somehow stumbled onto a website about Nostradamus.

That was the point where my way of thinking had transversed a complete *180 and I started to look at things differently. I had become almost obsessed with his philosophies and predictions and got into some of his prophecies which really seemed amazing to me at the time. Not shortly after reading about prohets from our past, I stumbled onto the Mayan calendar, and society. A great deal of information I'm not quite interested in comes from this ancient civilization that was so based on the stars with incorporating astrology and math into their daily lives. What amazed me was as the same time their Time Calendar could be SO complex, and yet so simple at the same time. What's even more astounding is the accuracy of this calendar.

After reading more into this I stumbled on the dark side of the Mayan calendar, the prediction that their final cycle ends around the end of 2012 (current time). A very scary thing to stumble upon, indeed. What was even more frightening about this prediction was that Nostradamus had said something about the same thing as "Judgement" day would come about. Now I was really intrigued, and also stumbled upon the Bible calling for a 7 year period in which the world would more-so transform, as the end-days approach, and eventually Judgement Day would be upon us.

Basically, where i'm going with this. Is do you believe in any of these predictions? There are volumes and volumes of information on this subject, particularly 2012 that claim if we don't change our ways and the world the end times could be upon us. I really feel some of these could be determined generalities, and just forewarnings, but the accuracy of the Mayan calendar as interpreted into our terms makes it more understandable. Let me know what you guys think..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V