Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Needs more threads
Posted 2007-04-17, 07:47 AM
Hi guys. The activity lately is absolutely wonderful, and there's a fairly easy way we can not only keep it going, but make things even better activitywise.

Try to actively come up with topics for new threads throughout your day. Posting new threads doesn't take that much longer than posting a new post, and it will increase the overall activity here at Zelaron. If there are more places for people to post, people will post more, as long as they are somewhat interested in the conversation. Keep this in mind before posting a new thread, and try to refrain from posting a bunch of nonsense threads.

I hope this wasn't too obvious for whoever is reading, but I do honestly think if everyone puts in an effort to post more interesting threads, we can make this place even more active, and possibly bring more guests and possible future members to Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-17, 08:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Needs more threads"
Hi !King_Amazon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-17, 08:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Needs more threads"
WWWAAAYYYY too bovious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-17, 09:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "WWWAAAYYYY too bovious."
I've been making lots of tpics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2007-04-17, 09:38 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "I've been making lots of tpics."
I made several today ...I claim this thread for Puerto Rico.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-18, 06:58 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I made several today ...I claim this..."
grav bought some GRABO headphones
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-04-18, 09:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Needs more threads"
Making good threads is hard, like *insert obvious joke*.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-18, 12:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Making good threads is hard, like..."
steel, marble, calculus, construction work, granite, diamonds?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-04-18, 12:15 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "steel, marble, calculus, construction..."
BovIouSly...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-18, 12:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "BovIouSly..."
Carbon nanotubes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-18, 01:49 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Carbon nanotubes."
Huh. I didn't know spam was allowed here...

I love this place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-18, 02:12 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Huh. I didn't know spam was allowed..."
Shut your face, there is no spammity spam spam spam allowed in this FORUM!!!!!11one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-18, 04:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Shut your face, there is no spammity..."
spam is awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-19, 03:30 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "spam is awesome"
Moar threads!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav