Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Class of 2007
Posted 2007-06-08, 06:55 AM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-06-08, 07:19 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Class of 2007"
Yes, it's normal to get a little sad/reminiscent. But don't worry, if you're going to college, you're going to have a fucking blast. Just keep in touch with your friend via email and make sure you make plans ahead of time for when people are all typically home at the same time (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, etc.).

Congrats!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-08, 07:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, it's normal to get a little..."
What he said. Keep in touch through myspace/facebook/e-mail while you all go your separate ways. You'll miss high school for probably 2-3 months then you don't care anymore. I've been out for 3 years and I don't miss it a bit. Especially when I'm around high school kids...

Gongargulations

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-06-08 at 08:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-08, 08:32 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Class of 2007"
Haha. Grats. Off to college I assume?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-08, 09:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Haha. Grats. Off to college I assume?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-06-08, 09:46 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Class of 2007"
You'll be fine, bro. Just keep in touch and it'll be good. I suck at talking on the phone, so usually I lose contact with people if that's the primary way we talk (unless we see each other on a day-to-day basis).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-08, 10:09 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Class of 2007"
Congrats, I also graduated, and also felt somewhat sad and reminiscent. But what kind of sucks is that I may not be able to hang out with my old buddies on breaks because I'm moving in a couple of weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-08, 01:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Congrats, I also graduated, and also..."
No more gunbound or arktanis (I think his name was)?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-08, 02:12 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
Thank you all.

I am off to college I start Aug. 29th. I don't know, I hope I get over the fact that Im not going back!
It's purely temporary. College is a lot more laid back and tolerable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-09, 04:16 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's purely temporary. College is a..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-06-09, 04:48 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No more gunbound or arktanis (I think..."
Yeah they both passed. Going to some shitty community colleges.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-09, 08:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah they both passed. Going to some..."
Congrats. I was more excited to leave High School because i knew college would rock. And i was right
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-09, 11:23 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Class of 2007"
I was glad when I graduated.

Unfortunately, I don't keep in contact with the 7 people I hung out with back then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-10, 01:34 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I was glad when I graduated. ..."
That's because I killed them all, Jess. Sry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-10, 04:00 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Class of 2007"
Grats, if you really want to keep in contact with your old friends you'll be able too. If not you'll be able to meet new ones at college.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-06-10, 05:24 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Grats, if you really want to keep in..."
grats, you will love college, don't ever go to technical college like me is boring .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2007-06-10, 07:04 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Grats, if you really want to keep in..."
There's always AIM< so they aren't ever too far away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-10, 09:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There's always AIM< so they aren't ever..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-06-11, 10:10 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Oh, the stories I have of Highschool immaturity...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-11, 10:37 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oh, the stories I have of Highschool..."
Werd. Highschool kids piss me off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos