Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-01-06, 07:56 AM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
The real Jason H., the one called ME officialy kills off Darth Phatass and the gayfuck chicken and goes ostal: on all the no life forum leeches. He then goes home for good, retiring from the story. Ted Nugent then becomes sick after eating the chicken, and as in the movie Alien a shadowy unknown figure leaps from his bowels....

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-06, 08:29 AM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
Then he goes back to sleep macroing LJ on his computer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-06, 01:58 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
After several hours of sleeping Teddy woke up and found himself tied to his bed with his clone standing by him when....

Last edited by MiNi_MaX; 2003-01-06 at 02:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2003-01-06, 02:27 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
You idiots. It says TED NUGENT!!!! TEEEEEDDDDD NUUUUUGGGGGEEEEENNNNNTTTT!!!!! Dyslexic idiots. I hate people who can't comprehend or undertand anything.

Jason then realizes he's not tied to his bed. But his clone is actually his brother, but still a clone. They put on coolass shibby armor, go Super Saiyan 3 then go after the chicken. When they are about to start shooting beams at the chicken it is attacked by a zombie Ted Nugent who says....

Last edited by Admiral_Jason; 2003-01-06 at 02:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-06, 02:44 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
''Shit, I am still tied to my bed'' and block the zombie attack with the bed. Ted now untie from the bed and realize that he had the chicken inside him cause he ate it 4 posts before ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2003-01-06, 04:11 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
Jason/Ted/Chicken/Darth Vader/Batman realizes this story makes no sense!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-06, 08:09 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
then they all get into a big mass chaotic fight. Darth vader seems to be winning until robin comes to help batman...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-06, 08:38 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
then suddenly jason realize he never checked his LJ macro! *RUNS* WOW GMED, time to go chop me some wood... OMFG REGULAR LOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think i'll make a clock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-07, 09:00 AM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
what good is a clock in a box? thats right jason lived in a box with nothing but a door. as he was chopping his wood to make a clock he suddenly thought of...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2003-01-07, 09:03 AM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
sex
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-07, 11:43 AM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
Then he got an amazing erection and was wondering what to do with it when suddenly....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-07, 10:45 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
he chopped it off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-08, 04:07 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
But having a PL of ???, higher than anything ANYONE could EVER even comprehend he just reattached it using his regenerative properties then cockslapped every pea-brained idiot on this thread to death. Every one of them are dead for good and if they speak again they are gay faggot homo dyke bitch mofo assmunch idiots.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-08, 04:31 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
then he went back to sleep macroing some good old mining
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-08, 06:44 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
And some1 toke off his left kidney while he was sleeping
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2003-01-08, 09:13 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
and then darth vader killed Jason....vaders first sign of returning to the side of peace and justice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-09, 08:32 AM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
But alas what they THOUGHT was Jason was really Richard Simmons. Hallelujah! No more gay faggot fatty lovin moron! Jason then praises Darth Vader for killing that pussy.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-15, 02:42 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
Jason and darth vadar then take over the world togeather.
«·´¨*·.¸¸...*Jess*...¸¸.·*¨`·»
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crystiltormet

Posted 2003-01-15, 03:06 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
The End.....until episode 2. Ok guys I think we have killed this thread a lot. Lets rest it for a week. Then spam away!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-16, 04:51 PM in reply to vec's post "chicken? continue story!"
i think that lil admiral jason is a spamma MAUAHAAHA naaaa j/k don't even know ya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenÔ¿Ô-Get-ME-High is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High