Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Weather Control
Posted 2003-09-21, 11:13 AM
"Those of us who work in ionospheric research, and who are concerned with environment risks associated with ionospheric warfare are familiar with HAARP. The basic concept that HAARP relies upon is based on work by N. Tesla when he was attempting to devise a method for the wireless transmission of electrical power, and subsequently picked up in the early twentieth century for the purpose of finding a way to modify the weather. It is thought that this technology was used by world leaders such as Stalin, whom during important outdoor events may have used such technology to prevent unwanted rain or fog. These claims were often associated with widespread reports of people feeling mysteriously ill. One of the leading researchers in this field is Dr. Bernard Eastlund, whom to this day accepts money from organizations such the European Space Agency to research potential weather modification applications including the possibility of stopping tornadoes with this type of technology."

Well, it gets worse. Just read the whole article below and see for yourselves:
http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/i...ili171200.html
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:15 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
I like this part in specific:

"So why would the government do this to us? Well, first of all, HAARP is sponsored primarily by the Air Force Weather Agency and 'other agencies', and is known to be an ionospheric warfare tool. This would be an ideal way to test possible military applications of the instrument. It would be of great military value if we could cause an entire region to lose electricity almost instantly without dropping a single bomb. Of course, this would need to be tested in a controlled environment where the effects could be thoroughly analyzed (such as on our own soil). It would be done in an area that could most easily handle such a large-scale power outage (such as the northeast US). Also, being in a new age of terrorism, this was an excellent homeland security response test. By having a blackout that covered one quarter of the county we can now see how people would respond, what the strengths and weaknesses of our emergency response systems are, and how quickly we could restore our systems to operating capacity.

The blame games that have gone on since the blackout have no hard evidence to back them up. Although it may sound like an episode of the X-files, the facts are clear; HAARP is an ionospheric warfare tool, it is capable of focusing it's electromagnetic energy at long distances, it was turned on right at the time the event began, and such a scenario would serve multiple national security interests simultaneously with minimal economic impact. So we must ask ourselves, is considering HAARP as a potential source of the blackout a ridiculous conspiracy theory, or is it the most reasonable explanation given the facts?"
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2003-09-21 at 11:17 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-09-21, 12:37 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
Very reasonable, though I am just now begining to read the article in it's entirety.

I've read the whole thing now, and I think it's unlikely but I don't know jack about what they are talking about so I can't put up much of an opinion.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-09-21 at 01:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-21, 02:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
I find this extremely interesting. What he's saying is that an experimental government ionospheric weather control device that can focus extremely high amounts of elecromagnetic energy into a rather small area was used to short out the transformers at the chokepoint in the Northeast U.S. This is actually quite believeable given the information given about the atmospheric and geomagnetic conditions at that particular time on that day. I for one, believe it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-21, 07:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
I can believe it too, because recently some researchers found a secret US plane from the 1970's which was more advanced than any of the planes that we have out today. Just shows you what the government keeps from us...... And if this is true, who knows what else we can be in for.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-09-21, 07:30 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
D3V said:
I can believe it too, because recently some researchers found a secret US plane from the 1970's which was more advanced than any of the planes that we have out today. Just shows you what the government keeps from us...... And if this is true, who knows what else we can be in for.
You have a link to this "70' Plane?" I'd like to read about that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:23 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
I would very much like to know about this plane as well.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:54 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
Good God man, give us a link D3V!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
What was bullshit's phone number again?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-22, 03:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
Actually I read it in a magazine, i think it was popular mechanics, my uncle has it at his house, I'll go find it. And Adrenachrome, why do you call it bullshit? Because your mind is too small to process anything of this nature? Honestly, wtf? What you should call bullshit is your name, your white, with a black persons name.....?????? But no seriously I read this in a mag, I'll go look for it in a few, and i'll search for a link.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-09-22, 03:38 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
1) Don't double post.
2) Not the brightest idea to flame a Sup Mod outside of the Flame Forum.

See you in a few days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-22, 04:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
I deleted his first post because it seems that he was trying to edit.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-22, 06:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Weather Control"
Hey i did it thers nothing wrong with that titus! Just dont pm him later and tell him to fuck off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign