Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Unhappy My Dog
Posted 2003-07-28, 02:47 PM
Minutes ago, a dog which I loved deeply, and spent since I could remember was put to sleep. He has lived a long life, and spent many good times with my family, making memories which wich will last until I die. His name was KC, and he was the most friendly dog I have ever met. He was an English Springer Spaniel, and he never harmed anyone, and kept a good atitude making him the ideal pet. He was always happy, and he lived longer thank most dogs.
He saw me off to my first day of school, as well the first day of highschool. Whenever I came home, he was always happy to see me, and he loved the outdoors.

I thought I would share this with you, and I hope I do not regret it, because this had been a very hard time for me, and my family. I will never forget the last time I pet him.

Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-28, 02:50 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
Oh... thats too bad mate, i know how it feel to lose such a friend or family member or whatever you can all it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-28, 02:54 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
Aww...
Now I miss my dog...I had to give him away when I moved.

But then again, everything will meet its time sooner or later.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-28, 03:15 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
Sorry to hear that James. I'm sure in time you and your family will feel better. Cheer up and go to an amusement park or something fun to take your mind off it for now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-28, 03:20 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
Yeah, I've lost a lot of close dogs. May I ask why he was put to sleep?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-28, 03:26 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
I believe it was a brain tumor, which is quite common in older dogs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-28, 03:28 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
It's always tough losing a pet that was close to you. The only real thing you can do though is accept the fact that the dog is in a better place now (As weird as it may sound, I believe everything goes to heaven after it dies.).

But then again, I'm Wiccan, so coming from a Wiccan standpoint, your dog was only midway through it's life cycle, it will be reborn again into another shape.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-07-28, 05:09 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
Actually my friend has a mom that read the bible like 4 times lol and its crazy they go to church every sunday and one day he told me, if that pet made you happy, it goes to heaven with you, so when i lost my pet i wasnt that sad, yeah, if you know ur goin toheaven, then, dont worry, be happy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-28, 05:44 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
I'm sorry to hear that James, I lost my pure bread springer spaniel about 2 years ago, It had been in my life since I was 2 years old, I loved that dog more than anything, and over the course of it's last few weeks, it couldn't stand up on it's back legs it would drag them for a couple minutes, then it finally got the strength and lifted them up, finally I could watch my dog suffer like that anymore so I went out in my backyard and dug a hole.....and I picked my dog up and got in the car, my sister took him in and held him as he died, I didn't want to hold him while he died......but I held him on the way home, he was wrapped up in a blanket,,,I carried him out back when we got home and layed him in the whole......burried him and was depressed for along time......I know how you feel james......I'm sorry you had to do what you did. I had to put mine down cause they said in about 2 more weeks he would have been completely paralized
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-28, 06:01 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
0mg, Thats depressing . Yeah, its reasons like this which I sometimes hesitate in getting a new dog. I used to have two dogs in mexico which I loved dearly. And I had to leave them there when I moved here. Damn you james... you made me remember sad times
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-28, 10:23 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
My dog might die soon she is ten and has arthraitis in her hips.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-28, 10:27 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
What type of dog is it? Sorry to hear that BTW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-28, 10:47 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
Its a boxer mix. I dont know what the dad was. I think it was a dobermin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-28, 10:58 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
What is that picture that keeps getting the "X" after you post? Are you posting a picture each time that isn't working, or is a sig that is broken? I can't see a line on top of it, which would mean it is a sig, but maybe I'm wrong. So, what is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-28, 11:15 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
I'm a newb and my sig is too big i think and it wont display the whole thing so i just type in my sig in my post. I can see it fine i think u have to go to my site to see it. It shouldnotcome up as an x though cus i typed in the url for it in my profile.

Last edited by MarkiX; 2003-07-28 at 11:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-28, 11:31 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-28, 11:39 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
Its the way he works...

For every death, there is a life... For every life, there is a death.

Its like firing people, he/she doesnt enjoy it, its just what he HAS to do... It must be a terrible job to have to kill somone, think about what you would feel like... Just picking people at random and destroying their lifes and lifes of others...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-29, 03:26 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
Dude that sucks. Just don't think about it to much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDemo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Demo

Posted 2003-07-29, 05:02 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
STOP DOUBLE POSTING YOU BITCH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-29, 08:23 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Dog"
wtf is that... demo + slaynish? Huh? Wha? Sha? bah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez