Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

ssswwweeeetttt
Posted 2004-02-28, 09:43 PM
found soj off hell meph and on ladder yay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-02-28, 10:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "ssswwweeeetttt"
Congradulations!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-29, 07:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Congradulations!!!"
Awesome. Congratz !

I got 2 x SOJs on East Ladder, but I'm not as lucky as you are.
I traded for both
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-03-01, 02:51 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Awesome. Congratz ! I got 2 x SOJs..."
I have found like 50 sojs will playing diablo. Right now i have like 500.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
deathpart is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendeathpart is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

deathpart

Posted 2004-03-01, 02:54 PM in reply to deathpart's post starting "I have found like 50 sojs will playing..."
I have found 1 soj so far in USWest Ladder. Found in pit lvl1 off one of those regular monsters.

Congrats on your find.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-01, 03:11 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I have found 1 soj so far in USWest..."
Yes very good. Considering the possibilities for that ring to be an SOJ and not a manald or nagel or something else. I just one week ago found a carrion wind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-01, 04:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yes very good. Considering the..."
i've found 2x soj off of hell pindle (but while botting)
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-03-01, 05:57 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "i've found 2x soj off of hell pindle..."
I have never botted. Can you still bot in 1.10? Or has it become harder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have never botted. Can you still bot..."
There are various kinds of bots out, at the moment. I have a stickied thread in the bot discussion forum, if you want to look at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:37 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "There are various kinds of bots out, at..."
Ok, thanks again man, I'll check that out and maybe use one if I ever play again. Only problem is I can't find a Pickit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-01, 08:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ok, thanks again man, I'll check that..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Ok, thanks again man, I'll check that out and maybe use one if I ever play again. Only problem is I can't find a Pickit.
Pickit, as requested.
Attached Files
File Type: zip zPickit.35c1.zip (35.0 KB, 18 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-01, 08:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Pickit, as requested."
Yay, thanks so much. Now I can send it to my brother and have him bot while I just mess around with shit (his comp is like way better than mine).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-02, 05:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yay, thanks so much. Now I can send it..."
I sold last night my Tals ammy for a Tals amror and I very happy now :-) thanx to the dude who sold it to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-03-02, 05:20 PM in reply to dam's post starting "I sold last night my Tals ammy for a..."
And you r wondering it was on USWest Ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-03-02, 05:28 PM in reply to dam's post starting "And you r wondering it was on USWest..."
dam pisses me off a lot..
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-03-02, 05:30 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "dam pisses me off a lot.."
Why? Why do i piss u off?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dam

Posted 2004-03-02, 05:33 PM in reply to dam's post starting "Why? Why do i piss u off?"
lets see...totally off topic, ANNOYING color typing, and you add absolutely nothing to any topic
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-03-02, 05:38 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "lets see...totally off topic, ANNOYING..."
[glow=orange]too the colour thing get over it, and to the subject this thread is about kool things that happens in D2 Ladder, so get a grip maleficus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dam

Posted 2004-03-02, 08:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "ssswwweeeetttt"
-Spector- said:
found soj off hell meph and on ladder yay!
ive found 2 sojs since i started ladder.... the fact that u found a soj is awesome...i think everyone should at least find one in a life time...but in .09 doing about 1000000 hours of botting i found around 20, back when they were worth something...countless of them when they werent worth anything i jus ditched them...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-02, 08:49 PM in reply to dam's post starting "[glow=orange]too the colour thing get..."
dam said:
[glow=orange]too the colour thing get over it, and to the subject this thread is about kool things that happens in D2 Ladder, so get a grip maleficus
Dude, it's color. And it is hard to read. And as for the subject goes, the current topic thing was me asking for pickit and people talking about sojs. So please, contribute non-retarded posts to threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven