Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-05-06, 05:45 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh so clever, and painful. i really..."
This thread originally had a recording of Coffee and Swallows bickering, btw. It's kind of a moot point to keep posting since Coffee wanted me to take it down.

btw

[/closed]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-06, 05:47 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "This thread originally had a recording..."
defff. those 2 should not be allowed to post in the same thread as eachother
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-06, 06:04 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "defff. those 2 should not be allowed..."
talentedhamster said:
defff. those 2 should not be allowed to post in the same thread as eachother
Actually on this forum, it's an exaggeration of how Coffee and I actually talk to each other in the real world. We actually don't bicker that much, except when there comes the rare clash of opinions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-06, 06:36 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "defff. those 2 should not be allowed..."
Yeah talented we don't really argue too often, he just wasn't understanding what I was trying to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-06, 06:43 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Yeah talented we don't really argue too..."
I cropped the win part where Coffee had his shining moment.

http://www.lolipopsicle.com/03-Outsi...s.swallows.mp3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-06, 06:48 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I cropped the win part where Coffee had..."
Oh god why do I sound like such an idiot.

Its true thats the best win to come out of that pathetic excuse for an argument and sadly its not that great of a win.

Nice cropping though Atnas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-07, 12:41 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I cropped the win part where Coffee had..."
Atnas said:

Aw, that wasn't as long as the original, I knew I should have downloaded it and posted it. Er.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-07, 07:25 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Actually on this forum, it's an..."
Wallow said:
Actually on this forum, it's an exaggeration of how Coffee and I actually talk to each other in the real world. We actually don't bicker that much, except when there comes the rare clash of opinions.

it doesnt matter what you do in the real world, im not there. but thest sad attempts at flames are just too much to bare anymore. take them away!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:09 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "it doesnt matter what you do in the..."
I am refusing to flame anyone anymore if i ever flamed at all and didn't know it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:29 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "it doesnt matter what you do in the..."
talentedhamster said:
but thest sad attempts at flames are just too much to bare anymore. take them away!
We were not flaming woman!

To Coffee's post, good for you, the only reason I flame on this forum is because I get bored sometimes. I don't flame in the real world all that often anyway. And who says you won? You stuttered throughout your explanation and in the end we were just calling each other stupid.
BTW, the link Atnas posted won't work because of a lack of a certain plugin.

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-05-07 at 01:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:32 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "We were not flaming woman! To..."
That's your fault if you can't hear it. Standard mp3.

Talentedhamster is one of the better flamers, with notable lines such as, "Your mother should have eaten you," and the like.

Don't flame without reason then, Swallows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:33 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "We were not flaming woman! To..."
I won because you were wrong and didn't understand what I was trying to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:34 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "That's your fault if you can't hear it...."
You read too soon, I scratched that idea while you were posting...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:36 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I won because you were wrong and didn't..."
Coffeedagger said:
I won because you were wrong and didn't understand what I was trying to say.
You didn't understand what I was trying to say, so the whole thing was a misunderstanding. And I'm pretty sure I was right...You know what, you were right, just so you'll end this argument
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:43 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I cropped the win part where Coffee had..."
Atnas said:

That was a great shinning victory for coffee.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin