Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Umm...
Posted 2006-12-03, 01:33 PM
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38382

I randomly fished out a page... I was bored.

I have no idea what the hell you guys were talking about at first, so it sounded extremely dirty without knowing what the subject was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-03, 08:07 PM in reply to Atnas's post "Umm..."
I said avoid STV not STD's.

But avoid those too... that's just not what I said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-03, 08:31 PM in reply to Atnas's post "Umm..."
huh, dirty?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-05, 04:57 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "huh, dirty?"
Basically everyone was saying, "go grind turtles."

WTF!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:26 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Basically everyone was saying, "go..."
Those turtle shell fragments sell well to vendors..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-06, 09:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Those turtle shell fragments sell well..."
There was a turtle on Planet Earth on Sunday. It looked strange... it ate a Cicada.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-06, 12:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Those turtle shell fragments sell well..."
Grinding in 1k needles might be a little more profitable though.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-06, 10:25 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Grinding in 1k needles might be a..."
I dont like that place though.

SO no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-11, 06:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I dont like that place though. SO no."
Southshore?
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-12-11, 09:44 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Southshore?"
Thats the only place to be imo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-12, 07:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "There was a turtle on Planet Earth on..."
Lenny said:
There was a turtle on Planet Earth on Sunday. It looked strange... it ate a Cicada.
I think this is off topic but...What the hell happened to cicadas? They haven't swarmed in probably 5 or 6 years. Don't they come like every 3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-12, 08:31 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "I think this is off topic but...What..."
Nope.

They come up. Lay their eggs. Live for 24 hours. Drop dead. And get eaten.

The next generation does it in 17 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-12, 05:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope. They come up. Lay their eggs...."
Oh...cause I thought I remembered cicadas chirpin their asses off when I was like 5...and then again when I was about 8 or something...whatever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-13, 10:08 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Oh...cause I thought I remembered..."
Actually, it depends on the species:

"After mating, the female cuts slits into the bark of a twig and deposits her eggs there. She may do so repeatedly, until she has laid several hundred eggs. When the eggs hatch, the newborn nymphs drop to the ground, where they burrow and start another cycle. Most cicadas go through a life cycle that lasts from two to five years. Some species have much longer life cycles, e.g. the Magicicada goes through a 13- or even 17-year life cycle. These long life cycles are an adaptation to predation, as a predator could not regularly fall into synchrony with the cicadas. 13 and 17 are prime numbers, so while a cicada with a 15-year life cycle could be preyed upon by a predator with a 3- or 5-year life cycle, the 13- and 17-year cycles allow them to stop the predators falling into step."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada

Silly owd me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny