Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Offe to Merry Olde Londontown.
Posted 2007-07-16, 02:21 PM
For the next few days I'm in London on a History trip, so I won't be popping in (obviously).

Now, I want you all to behave like good kids whilst I'm away, OK? And will someone keep that top spot warm for me? I hate to think of it being neglected without me around.

Toodlepip, folks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-16, 02:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Offe to Merry Olde Londontown."
Well have fun Lenny, enjoy your trip mate.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-07-16 at 03:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-16, 02:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well have fun Lenny, enjoy your trip..."
Or himself...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-16, 03:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Or himself..."
Smiles

Lenny, have fun!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-16, 04:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Offe to Merry Olde Londontown."
Bring us something tasty to eat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-16, 05:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Offe to Merry Olde Londontown."
Did you know that the "Ye" in "Ye olde x" was never pronounced "Ye"? Y is a typographic substitution for Þ, a letter called thorn, which could take either the soft th or hard th sounds. So "Ye" was actually pronounced "The".

That's actually quite a tangent, now that I think about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-07-16, 05:56 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Did you know that the "Ye" in "Ye olde..."
Informational though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-16, 07:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Informational though. :D"
Vollstrecker said:
Informational though.
Very much so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-16, 07:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Very much so."
Agreed. I think I learned that once in a Medieval Lit. course...but I smoked out much of my undergrad knowledge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-16, 07:46 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Agreed. I think I learned that once in..."
Clove cigarettes, I trust?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-16, 07:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Clove cigarettes, I trust?"
Ugh...haven't been able to smoke those since high school.

No, my college days were a bit, shall we say, wackier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-16, 08:15 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Ugh...haven't been able to smoke those..."
Smoking lead-based paint chips would be pretty wacky. Was that it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-16, 08:56 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Smoking lead-based paint chips would be..."
No...but maybe...my college house was a real shithole. We were kicked out by the fire department one night because of a short circuit. It was like 3am and the girls smelled something burning, so they come into my room and wake me up cause they're afraid the house is going to burn down, so we call the fire department and they tell us our house's wiring is FUBAR. So they turned off the electricity and told all 7 of us we had to go elsewhere for the night. I can't remember where I ended up, but it wasn't my bed and I wasn't happy about it.

Then the landlord (worthless cocksuckerasshole) got all pissy and threatened the 2 girls with a baseball bat because we called the fire department at 3am and not him. Just thinking about it pisses me off! I'm gonna ruin that fuckwad's life someday.

Back to the topic...that house couldn't have been healthy. And I smoked a lot of weed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:13 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "No...but maybe...my college house was a..."
Have a good trip.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:26 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "No...but maybe...my college house was a..."
Most everyone smoked a lot of weed.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:29 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Most everyone smoked a lot of weed."
I don't know about this weed thing, but I want to try it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-17, 02:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't know about this weed thing, but..."
Sounds dangerous...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sounds dangerous..."
I heard that when you smoke, you become crazy and you might kill family members and the like. I hope I never smoke weed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I heard that when you smoke, you become..."
Dude, my friend got raped while on pot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude, my friend got raped while on pot!"
hahahahahahahahaha.
ha
uhm, yea paranoia's a bitch.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo