Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: What do you think of the look of the new Zelda game for Gamecube?
Awesome!! 2 8.33%
So-So 2 8.33%
Sux!! 20 83.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

The Legend of Cel-da
Posted 2002-03-16, 04:27 PM
Most people are amazed at the new look of Zelda. The new cel-shaded graphics make most people think that this game is gonna suck. I really don't care because there will be great lighting and animation, and like all Zelda games it will probably have great gameplay. Well, what do you guys think of the new look?
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-16, 06:34 PM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
the graphix look like they were drawn by a 3-year-old
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-16, 07:09 PM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
Stop complaining all the time. At least it's a Zelda game
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-16, 07:51 PM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
Well its gonna have great lighting and animations so i dont care..
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-18, 08:13 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
yes, but the drawings are bad.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-19, 03:54 PM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
Quote:
Originally posted by Chruser
Stop complaining
I agree completely!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-20, 07:24 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
do u agree with me or yourself?
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-22, 12:19 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
well...zelda on snes was the best by far and has almost the worst graphics. graphics arnt everything. there are many games that prove that. anyone have a link to some screenshots of this game though? im just kinda curious.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-22, 12:33 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
I liked the n64 versions of zelda.but I hate the jet set radio graphics of the new one
but I am all for it. if it has a great story, jus hope they don't mess that up too

Thanxz to King Kai 3 for the awesome sig...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-22, 12:51 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
I was agreeing with myself
Personally, I liked Zelda 1 extremely much, and it was probably better than Zelda 3 was when it was released, but I still haven't manage to pick a winner now. If I had to choose one today, I'd pick Zelda 3 though, since it's not irritatinly hard to complete.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-22, 06:50 PM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
i like link to the past for snes. its a great game.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-22, 09:30 PM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
The graphics look terrable, but I still want to get.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-23, 08:07 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
Quote:
Originally posted by Gamecube: the graphix look like they were drawn by a 3-year-old
Gamecube, if the screenshots you saw were from video feed from E3, yea they looked crappy; But they had very sucky video quality, and it looked gritty as hell. I remember looking at screenshots from Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time, and the graphics pretty much sucked. I think the graphics(for the GCN Zelda) aren't that great, but I would like to see it in action before I start complaining about the graphics.
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-23, 11:09 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
yea....true
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-24, 03:39 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
Cel-Da... Sounds Russian.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-24, 12:31 PM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
lol, learn to spell
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-24, 08:20 PM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
OMG, y'all have no sense of imagination, do you? I called it Cel-da because the graphics are cel-shade polygons. Read it in EGM........
[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-27, 06:55 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
ok.....whatever you say.....
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-27, 06:59 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
I was thinking more like "cel = cell phone" - "da = yes in russian".
So it would be something like "Cell Yeah!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-27, 07:00 AM in reply to FuRy's post "The Legend of Cel-da"
Or "Zel, ahhh, Yes..!" if you wish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser