Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post d clone is in our game
Posted 2003-11-17, 04:22 PM
hes in our game but we cant find anywher! my friend and i were in town in act 3, and it said the message but we cant find!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-11-17, 04:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
Go to all the super unique monsters in the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-17, 04:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
try pindle, if hes not there someone musta went out of town by a unique monster and didnt realize he spawned by them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-17, 05:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
ok thsi si wierd tho, its supposed to say it in orange text right? well it said it in gold text
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-11-17, 05:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
it always does..

I always go to pindle or Eldritch.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-17, 05:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
ok, we were in town in act 3, where is the closest super uniqe monster from there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2003-11-17, 05:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
Goto the cave level one
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-17, 05:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
thats act 1....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2003-11-17, 05:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
Just go to any superunique. If you've been close enough to one that he came out you'd know it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-17, 05:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
o well, im leavin the game, we cant find anywhere, if u wanna check and if the game is still up its

game = bbc14
pass = 1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2003-11-17, 05:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
OMFG it does not matter if its act1 you newb. 5/10 times he is in cave level one....damn newb
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-17, 06:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
Hes always the closest unique monster near you...
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-17, 06:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
Yeah Zagggon, moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-17, 06:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
I love it when someone does exactly what I have predicted they would do, thanks KA, you have made my day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-17, 06:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
No problem L337 Z'mans zela.spambot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-17, 06:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
stfu zaggorn, we checked there anyway, we checked everywhere, go suck horse cock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
you might have passed it somewhere when you were walkin, i was walkin through stoney once and he spawned and it took me a 1/2 hour to find him where i was before. with out maphack i didnt kno i spawned him. and why would he be in the cave 5/10 of the time? that is b/c u go there to fight him, he can be at pindle 10/10 times its where u go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
Correction, It's not the closest Super Unique Monster, It's the first one you get close enough to spawn.

Which is why I go straight to pindle.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-11-17 at 08:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:51 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
Isn't that the same thing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "d clone is in our game"
thats what i meant, i walked past a super unique and it spawned as clone but i didnt realize it, i also always go to pindle, stuff there to limit his space
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Umpc