Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Star Wars Racism Bullshit
Posted 2002-05-28, 12:52 PM
http://detnews.com/2002/entertainmen...d01-492788.htm

Tell me if you dont think these people are a bunch a fucking paranoid whiners.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-28, 01:28 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
they are idiots. HES NOT EVEN LATINO, and thats what the big deal is over!! theyre being racist against New Zealanders by saying they all look latino!! goddamit people who gives a flying fuck??! christ people like that piss me off. and as for the voice of Jar Jar, that was supplied by the actor who portrayed Jar Jar while they were filming it, and who as we all know was replaced by a computer. and he's black and he CREATED THAT VOICE HIMSELF. i wish people like them would just shut the hell up!! god!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-28, 01:30 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
And the stuff about Darth Vader... hahaha... they needed a deep voice... and can you imagine Darth Vader sounding evil with Anakin's wimpy voice? James Earl Jones was perfect...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-29, 04:50 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
lol booyah!! he rocked

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-30, 02:27 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
I have never read a more ridiculous pile of crap in my life (well, Ethan Frome was pretty fucking bad too). These are the kind of people who never got where they wanted to be in the world and have hit their late-thirties desperately seeking some purpose to validate their wasted lives. They then realize, "Hey, if I complain about a big media issue of current status and blow one aspect of it completely out of proportion, maybe I can get my picture on the internet with a caption below it that says 'He looked totally Latino to me'." Grow up, for Christ's sake. If you need a purpose in life SO fucking badly, go join GreenPeace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-30, 02:33 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
I like food.

Did I mention that?

And that Racism shit is BS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-05-30, 07:40 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
yes, yes it is

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-30, 07:46 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
I'm glad you people agree with me... these fudge-packers have no lives... they just need something to bitch, whine, and complain about.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-01, 08:50 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
I suppose the Anakin and Padme part is also offensive to the fatass popcorn eating-all day- critics who will never get laid?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-06-02, 07:03 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
I SENT A COMENT SYAING THEY ARE ALL HOMOS HAHA NO JOKE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-06-04, 12:37 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
Those people are idiots all the clone army and even the bounty hunters themselve are all polynesian like me not to mention so is padima's guard

but I don't know what there bitching about I like the fact that my culture is making a hollywood experince maybe one day everyone well know about the islands and people of polynesia there trully is no other place like it on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-06-04, 12:48 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
LoL , they got problem... morrons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-06-04, 10:19 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
stooooooooooooooooopid!!!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-05, 12:35 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
id like to take a boot and shove it up there ass`s..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt

Posted 2002-06-11, 09:52 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
Lmao, They have no lives is right...who else would sit around picking out certain things in the movie like that. xD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Isolate Mind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIsolate Mind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Isolate Mind

Posted 2002-06-11, 12:26 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "Star Wars Racism Bullshit"
yea, this movie isnt about subliminal messages and the like, its about an epic story between 2 opposing forces, and those comments some made were just pointless "he kinda looked hispanic", wow, me too, so what. These poeple are hopeless, if they want to fight racism, thats not the way of interpreting things in a frickin Hollywood movie...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Unregistered