Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

When ?
Posted 2002-06-23, 10:26 AM
Can't wait for this title.. Is it released yet ??
It seems fabulous
I'm Baldur's game lover (I+add-on, II+add-on, Icewind dale, Pool of radiance(don't like it too much), Planescape torment...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-06-23, 10:30 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
I got it the day it came out, on the 19th.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-06-23, 10:31 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
well, tks Grav... now I have to get it

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-06-23, 10:39 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
is it online?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-06-23, 10:42 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
You can play it online BGII style, meaning everyone saves their character on their own PC so that it COULD be edited.. but we don't do that. People put up servers and select one of the four chapters to start the game in, and you go. You can go solo, party up, or PvP if the server allows it.

People can also make their own missions, with the editor.

I think it's up to 80 people a game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-06-23, 03:30 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
its goonna become a hackfest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-24, 12:10 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
just like diablo II
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:53 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
Anyone have screenshots?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-06-25, 12:48 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
i got it...personally i dont like it...u need to have a VERY nice computer to have it run correctly my cursor skips and shit and my computer i built myself and its pretty nice...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt

Posted 2002-06-25, 05:22 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
damn then i'm canceling the download
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-25, 11:22 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
When you say "Hacked like d2" i think you mean Diablo 1 (The first game) but.. okay i know its a poop game and all, but in Doungion (Spelling is way off hope ya know what i mean) Siege in the multi player worlds did you know you canot go into a game with a hacked item, and if yo umake the server none can join the server if they dont have the exact same hacked item.... maybe that was NwN is like, i dont know im gona be trying it out soon like tomrow methinks. so i will express my thoughts on it after :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-06-25, 11:43 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
anything can be hacked, and unless character information is stored on the companies servers, its gonna be a hackfest, however if they store most information on the server it shouldnt be to bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-25, 11:47 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
it's on ur hard drive... and u can convert ur BG chars... which u can hack and become a hack fest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-30, 01:49 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
Wow, first time I have seen grav actually say something useful. Also, whats wrong with D2 hacking? It is quite challenging and fun. And did it just come out like a few weeks ago? I could have sworn it came out liek a year ago...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-07-09, 01:54 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post "When ?"
well like hacking in any other game... it ruins the fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin