Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post how can i keep up with my addictions
Posted 2003-09-10, 06:44 AM
imagine this. Im a smoker, boozer, drug addict, game addict, mud addict, chat addict, pnp rpg addict, rock fanatic, pop fanatic, country fanatic, star wars fanatic, lord of the rings fanatic, book fanatic, tv addict, sex addict, chronic masturbater, chronic liar and now im adidicted to this forum, how is it that i can't like something without becoming addicted to it. I need help here people how can i keep up with all these addictions
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-09-10, 11:04 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
You should probably get rid of some *cough,drugs* *cough,spam* and keep the cool ones like LOTR and Star Wars...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-09-10, 11:56 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
Keep the cool ones like drugs.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-10, 11:59 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
You're a Sex Addict and a Chronic Masterbator?

You must not be getting the right kind of loving, if any, at all...

Oh yeah, and drop the Country Fanatic, and Mud Addict (WTF is that BTW?)...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-10, 12:49 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
nah im just uncontrolably horny i would sleep with anything that has a hole in it

Last edited by "angel" of war; 2003-09-10 at 12:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-09-10, 01:43 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
well with all addictions you either quit, go crazy or die...pick one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-09-10, 02:26 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
A Mud is a text-based game.. no graphics..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-10, 02:33 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
Multi-User Dungeon, actually. There's a thread about it somewhere. Alright, start with consolidating ( read: eliminating ) a few of the "similar" ones. Stop masterbating and go fuck an actual woman. Read Star Wars and the Lord of the Rings books ( fixes SW, LOTR, and Book addict ). Stop listening to country and change it to "good music addict." Stop paying to play MORE THAN ONE online game at once ( save you some money to buy drugs, I guess ). Quit smoking, because that's a bad habit. Chat using the forums. A MUD is a game, so consolidate that. And uhh... when you lie, tell the opposite of what isn't true. If you can't get these done, then you might just want to become addicted to putting bullets ( bullet ) in your head, because there isn't much else you can do.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-10, 02:34 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
How does this Mud thing work exaclty? Can someone plz tell me, I'm curious as to know. Or better yet, can someone show me it or where it is?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean noone's out to get me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Necronphiliak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNecronphiliak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Necronphiliak

Posted 2003-09-10, 02:58 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
Run a google search for Multi-User Dungeons... argh... nevermind... I'll do it for you.

EDIT: www.mudconnect.com seems to have a quite large archive of MUD domains. Their server sucks a ratcock though so it takes five minutes to load an 8k page.

Il papa caca nei legno?

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2003-09-10 at 03:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-10, 03:23 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
Thanks, I'll check it out...But if I can't get to it or just don't feel like waiting, can you tell me something? What is it like? Is it like a Dungeons and Dragons type game or something like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Necronphiliak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNecronphiliak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Necronphiliak

Posted 2003-09-10, 03:34 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
"angel" of war said:
nah im just uncontrolably horny i would sleep with anything that has a hole in it
That can get you into quite some touble. I would suggest you kill yourself, saves time with the AIDS and it gets rid of the addictions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-09-10, 04:05 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
kill yourself angel
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-10, 05:06 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
Necronphiliak said:
Thanks, I'll check it out...But if I can't get to it or just don't feel like waiting, can you tell me something? What is it like? Is it like a Dungeons and Dragons type game or something like that?
It's like Dungeons and Dragons sorta, more like online role playing ( AOL has a huge community known as Rhy'din ) actions are described with text and then you roll... I guess it depends on the MUD though, some have their own unique code.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-10, 05:19 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
OOOOOOOOH!!! I know what those are! I've actually been in a few of those before! Sorry for wasting all of your time with these questions, I just never knew thats what they were called...Yesh I stupid lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Necronphiliak

Posted 2003-09-11, 03:38 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
Wait a minute i made an entire thread about muds and now people start giving a fuck. go here there are a bunch of links too http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=21694
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-09-11, 04:51 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
Go to an NA meeting. Proclaiming an active drug addiction is nothing to be proud of, champ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-11, 06:22 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
I would be more ashamed to admit the Dungeons and Dragons stuff and the chonic masterbating
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-09-11, 07:01 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
0nyx said:
I would be more ashamed to admit the Dungeons and Dragons stuff and the chonic masterbating
Well i dont see whats wrong whit DnD really i used 2 play it whit friend and it can be fun when played whit alchool

"angel" of war for the Chronic masturbater maybe you should considering on lowering that a little cause it sound like hand scar could be on the way for you.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-11, 08:33 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "how can i keep up with my addictions"
how would masterbation give u a scar like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum