Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?
Posted 2002-12-30, 09:56 AM
Did anyone exchange gifts with a D2 friend over the holiday?

I actually receieved a 909 Zoded (LOL!!!) Ith! If that Zod was an Eth, I'd be much happier, but beggers can't be choosers! I ended up giving him 14 sojs, because he couldn't decide what he wanted me to get him. So I let him decide on his own!

Just wondering if anyone else gaves gifts, and if they were as generous as ours!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-30, 10:08 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
That'd be NICE, But... Until i get mr.acct back =/ nothing i can do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-30, 10:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
mr.acct?

What happened and when?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-30, 03:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
Me and slaynish got our account's stolen within 5 minutes of each other. It's resolved and we didn't lose anything that I can see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-30, 04:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
I gave away some gifts to my friends that really needed em. Didnt recieve or expect anything in return I like to play Robin Hood a lot, I drop crap in Free Stuff games every hour or so lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-12-30, 04:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
YEAH my friend gave me 14 sojs...how weird
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2002-12-30, 05:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
I got TacoX's UsWest account from that xmas giveaway, and gave one of my friends online at the moment everything i didnt need and let him fool with the account for a few hours
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2002-12-30, 06:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
Some guy I never met gave me a Gf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-30, 06:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
Woah thats weird I gave some guy I've never met a GF. j/k.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-30, 09:42 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
i gave 2 wfs to 2 different friends
i got nothing in return
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-30, 11:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
i gave away a bunch of useless shit, and hooked up 3 people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-12-30, 11:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
Im one of the 3 people =) =) now i just need to get passed lvl 59 which seems impossible all cow games are shitty now~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-30, 11:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
bryan123 said:
Some guy I never met gave me a Gf.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! WTF is he on DRUGS!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2002-12-31, 12:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
All of my friends have basically stopped playing d2, and the best thing someone I don't know has ever received for free is a Buriza. Screw the poor people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-31, 09:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
i gave some cheap but usfull stuff to my brother, i gave him a herald of zakarum, guardian angel, and lightsabre
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2002-12-31, 11:19 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
Don't get me wrong, if I had a brother that played the game I'd give him stuff, but I'm not giving jack to someone I really don't know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-31, 08:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
some random dude gave me a coruption heart. dont ask me why . he just walked up to me opened the trade screen ,popped it on there and clicked the check . i was like hey what the fuck ill keep it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2002-12-31, 08:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
K_A, I want to give you a 08 goldwrap for christmas Merry christmas =) Love you? Err? Lmfao!!!!!! Tis i funny,? Do ye fancy jerking off? TIs i hope Noot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-02, 01:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
I have loads of mule acc's that I got from other ppl. So my lil bro starts playing d2, I hooked his ass UP. Rushed him to Hellcows in 1 hour 15 minutes and had his Zon equipped with a WF and shaft and all the nice shit. He's soooo lucky.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-02, 02:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Holiday Gifts Between D2 Friends?"
Admiral_Jason said:
I have loads of mule acc's that I got from other ppl. So my lil bro starts playing d2, I hooked his ass UP. Rushed him to Hellcows in 1 hour 15 minutes and had his Zon equipped with a WF and shaft and all the nice shit. He's soooo lucky.
I'd never do that I hate my bro, he's still a poor bum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-