Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

I Won
Posted 2002-10-11, 07:15 PM
I think...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:15 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
Nay, for you posted #99,999. I was watching.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:15 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
No, actually I didn't dude.... :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:16 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
Joo did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

no, because it was at 99,999 when I hit post...

Also how the hell did yours suddenly move one position lower than mine?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

I posted just as the count went to 999,999. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:17 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
or did he? he could be lying, look at his title... you must look for clues...
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:17 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
i posted right at 99,998 and hit reply and posted again within a second
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:18 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
bah, is there a way to find this out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:18 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
what is the prize anyways? if its something small you guys dont need to shit your pants over it, perhaps it was poopy pants the newb?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:19 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
i say we have a real life fight to the death.. whoever survives can have the title of 100,000th post on zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

lol I hope not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

I don't know... >_<
I had something ready to post so that when it hit 999,999 All I had to do was press the button. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

same here..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:20 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
And same with me... my thread was on the bottom but for some fucking reason, it's now ABOVE gravs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:20 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
hey im for the fight to the death, even though im not contending for the 100,000th post. i just feel like smashin some nuts, its cheap, but if its to the death its the way of the winner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:21 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
Shouldn't Chruser be able to tell us...?

I also want to know how all of a suddon my post appeared ABOVE gravs when it was BELOW it a few minuets ago...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:23 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
ask him, see if he replies. as for me, im off to some ac2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:24 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
Right, I'm off to do something better than bitch about a post... ttyl guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:24 PM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post "I Won"
Yea someone should ask Chruser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BMS-IcE-