Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Halo on PC
Posted 2006-09-19, 04:37 PM
Right, I've just built myself a new computer (as in, in the last 3 or 4 hours) and the specs are pretty damn good, if I say so myself.

Now, a friend of mine has had the idea to download and install the PC version of Halo on my computer.

I was just wondering if there's any way to connect with you guys on the Xbox Live server for Halo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-19, 06:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Halo on PC"
you better find a way!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-09-19, 06:33 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you better find a way!"
Well considering we all play Halo 2, and Halo for PC is Halo 1, that would be pretty amazing if you did that Lenny!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-19, 06:48 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Well considering we all play Halo 2,..."
Hey now, Lenny is my China so you better not donald duck with him or I'll get barry with you and kick your april.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-09-19, 06:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hey now, Lenny is my China so you..."
you think maybe once and while you could say something that even makes a little sense? kthnx <3
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-09-19, 06:54 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you think maybe once and while you..."
I had a butcher's at your boat race and it's Cambridge and Oxford. Definitely not Calvin Klein. Did someone take a camel's on it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-09-19, 08:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Halo on PC"
Lenny said:
Right, I've just built myself a new computer (as in, in the last 3 or 4 hours) and the specs are pretty damn good, if I say so myself.

Now, a friend of mine has had the idea to download and install the PC version of Halo on my computer.

I was just wondering if there's any way to connect with you guys on the Xbox Live server for Halo?
Even if you got halo 2 for the pc, i dont think you can play with us. But like i have said before, i could be wrong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-09-20, 06:39 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Even if you got halo 2 for the pc, i..."
Next to positive he can't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-09-20, 09:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Next to positive he can't."
yea almost 100%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-09-20, 01:42 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you think maybe once and while you..."
He's using Cockney rhymning.

"Hey now, Lenny is my China so you better not donald duck with him or I'll get barry with you and kick your april." translates as:

"Hey now, Lenny is my MATE so you better not FUCK with him or I'll get ROUGH with you and kick your ARSE."

China plate = Mate
Donald Duck = Fuck
Barry Cluff = Rough
April in Paris = Aris = Arse

And "I had a butcher's at your boat race and it's Cambridge and Oxford. Definitely not Calvin Klein. Did someone take a camel's on it?" translates as:

"I had a LOOK at your FACE and it's AN UGLY FACE. Definitely not FINE. Did someone take a SHIT on it?"

Butcher's Hook = Look
Boat Race = Face
Cambridge and Oxford = Ugly Face (don't ask why it doesn't rhyme)
Clavin Klein = Fine
Camel's Hump = Dump = Shit

Sor'ed in'nit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-22, 12:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He's using Cockney rhymning. "Hey..."
Here's the thing. Halo 2 (which is what we play) isn't even out for PC yet. And when it does come out, it won't even work on WindowsXP. It's gonna be VISTA only! Plus, according to Bungie.net (you know, the people making the game), you CAN NOT play Vista versions of the game against Xbox Live versions. Sorry Lenny, you're outta luck.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-22, 01:23 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Here's the thing. Halo 2 (which is what..."

Ah well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-22, 02:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":cry: Ah well."
Your not out of luck. Its called by an xbox and halo for less then the cost of a PC. Dummy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-22, 02:25 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Your not out of luck. Its called by an..."
Meh. I've already got the computer. And it's a damn site better than an Xbox. For one, it does more than just play games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-22, 02:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Meh. I've already got the computer. And..."
Yah but then you can't play with us, and isn't that what this is all about??

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-22, 02:50 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah but then you can't play with us,..."
Finally Lenny's wisdom fails.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-22, 04:16 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah but then you can't play with us,..."
Aye, that was the reason... but ah well.

And why has SYG gone all H_K on us?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-22, 04:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Aye, that was the reason... but ah..."
I dunno. Probably boredom.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-23, 03:54 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I dunno. Probably boredom."
he jerked off and H_K told him to put up his sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-09-25, 08:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Meh. I've already got the computer. And..."
So does XBox. I can play music and DVDs on it too!

Silly boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied