Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post offer 08 wf !!!

Posted 2003-03-05, 01:01 PM
im offering 08 wf

be fast
oWnAgE!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
telasch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentelasch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

telasch

Posted 2003-03-05, 01:07 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
what do you want for the windforce?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2003-03-05, 01:26 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
thread closed
oWnAgE!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
telasch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentelasch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

telasch

Posted 2003-03-05, 07:34 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
telasch said:
thread closed

ER no...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-03-06, 01:04 AM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
realm???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ringelblume

Posted 2003-03-06, 01:19 AM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
telasch said:
thread closed

wtf, uh right....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-06, 06:11 AM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
lol someone close this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-03-06, 06:23 AM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
:cls:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-06, 11:24 AM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
sry but i closed it because i was trading and i traded my wf away
oWnAgE!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

telasch

Posted 2003-03-06, 03:35 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
u can't close
only mods and admins are allowed to close threads
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-03-06, 10:25 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
If mods are only allowed todo that, then why when you make a thread, you can hit edit, and there is a delete now button and it says if you delete this reply all the thread will be gone? I am not saying you are wrong, I am just asking out of curiousity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-03-07, 07:32 AM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
try it out to delete ur own thread...
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-03-07, 08:05 AM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
:CLOSE THIS SHIT:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-03-07, 10:09 AM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
:cls::cls::cls::cls::cls::cls::cls::cls::cls:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-07, 11:16 AM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
when you try it, it says you dont have permission. *sigh*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-03-07, 02:00 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
telasch klick on edit then on DELETE NOW

ok??

try it

it works

really

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ringelblume

Posted 2003-03-07, 03:23 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
Attention Attention where the fuck are u! chruser alert chruster alert
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-03-07, 03:39 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
lol ringelblume du schwuchtel ich mache das was ich will also halt deine klappe
oWnAgE!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

telasch

Posted 2003-03-07, 04:33 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
my god you people are the personification of spam, shut the fuck up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-03-07, 04:35 PM in reply to telasch's post "offer 08 wf !!!"
Ease up on the SPAM!

Closed, You know who you are and you are warned. :/

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome