Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

The Best Gamecube Game
Posted 2005-02-21, 12:19 AM
Not a clue. I know there are plenty of great choices, but I am just curious to hear other people's choices.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-02-21, 12:42 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Best Gamecube Game"
Metroid Prime. Followed closely by Metroid Prime 2, Eternal Darkness, Smash Bros. Melee and the Wind Waker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-02-22, 05:36 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Metroid Prime. Followed closely by..."
I strongly disagree. Resident Evil 4 by far is the best GC game ever made.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-22, 06:10 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "I strongly disagree. Resident Evil 4 by..."
Are you expecting me to debate this with you? Who gives a shit if you disagree?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-02-22, 06:13 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Best Gamecube Game"
I could have sworn james banned that name weeks ago....... or did WW merge the acts..

Anyway, I found timesplitters 2 to be very very fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-22, 06:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I could have sworn james banned that..."
Yout took it the wrong way. I meant no disrespect in any way, shape, or form
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-22, 10:27 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "Yout took it the wrong way. I meant no..."
ahhhhh, I'm sorry masta, I meant no disrespects, please don't hang me on a cross upsidown from my balls!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-22, 11:16 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "ahhhhh, I'm sorry masta, I meant no..."
go stick a cancer-infected shroom up ur ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-22, 12:18 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Metroid Prime. Followed closely by..."
Raziel said:
Metroid Prime. Followed closely by Metroid Prime 2, Eternal Darkness, Smash Bros. Melee and the Wind Waker.
Take out Eternal Darkness and Melee, and add Viewtiful Joe and Pikmin, and I'm game. I'm a sucker for those cute li'l aliens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2005-02-22, 06:30 PM in reply to JiN-RaiDeN's post starting "Take out Eternal Darkness and Melee,..."
Pikmin is hard, and a bit redundant. Melee is like the best multiplayer fighting game ever!

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-22, 07:04 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Pikmin is hard, and a bit redundant...."
I think Melee is by far the best. I guess, IMO, it's sort of like the Halo of gamecube. You hardly get bored with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-22, 07:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think Melee is by far the best. I..."
Yup. And the 1 player is suprisingly longer than you would think. It took me a bit of time to collect all the trophies and what not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-22, 07:25 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yup. And the 1 player is suprisingly..."
Ever tried 'Very Hard' on classic with 3 lives. I can get as far as Master Hand and Crazy Hand with 3 lives, but then I barely can manage to beat them both. Trying even 'Normal' for All-Star is a challenge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-03-08, 09:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ever tried 'Very Hard' on classic with..."
Resident Evil 4 has been that i've played, though there isn't very many games for the GC that I actually like

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V