Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-06-19, 12:02 PM in reply to Ganga's post "God lives in America?"
Us saying "bless you" when you sneeze is insignificent and hold's no real importance. Bush saying "God bless America" does. What about our allies? What about the families of foreigners? He should include them as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-19, 01:22 PM in reply to Ganga's post "God lives in America?"
But Bush is not talking about America everytime he give speech. He talk about World peace lately, didn't you see the news?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-07, 04:00 AM in reply to Ganga's post "God lives in America?"
Ganaga - Well ! Its like ..when you are too afraid after you speak lot of shit against others and then you realise that your words and actions cant be taken back , then the fear makes you speak ...GOD bless America .

For a guy like Bush , he never thinks - before he speaks or go on a WAR ...but then you get what you receive , GOD cant take 'rewards' for your actions ( la.. 9/11) .
It appropriate to say 'GOD bless..." when you are screwing the world and you know they would retaliate !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VK007 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVK007 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VK007

Posted 2003-07-10, 07:54 PM in reply to Ganga's post "God lives in America?"
God lives in my pants.....I believe this to be true....well that's what my girl friend calls me when we have sex....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia