Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-08-27, 06:40 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "irrational thinking is always retarded..."
"little shotty"? A 12 gauge shotgun is not small. Also, in case you've missed it, a 20 gauge shotgun -- which uses smaller shells and thus is usually smaller -- is much more commonly used by beginners and is even effective when hunting certain game. It's almost a certainty that a champion 11 year old girl would practice almost exclusively if not always with a 20 gauge since using a 12 or 10 gauge in competition would be a disadvantage because of the recoil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-27, 06:58 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting ""little shotty"? A 12 gauge shotgun is..."
Again, an 8-year-old girl could shoot a shotgun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MVXd-OdQrI Little girls shoot bigger guns than you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_LRJZ70lEM&NR=1 This girl is most likely older than 11, but she's not very big and handles a shotgun well. Looks like she might be using pretty powerful shells too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUbCA...eature=related Another small girl, this time firing a desert eagle. That's a .50 cal and is much harder to shoot than the average shotgun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-27, 08:52 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Again, an 8-year-old girl could shoot a..."
This thread gives me a headache.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-27, 09:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This thread gives me a headache."
No shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-27, 10:01 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No shit."
its funny that you agree with him seeing as you were more then 1/2 the issue. Does your head ache when you think KA?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-27, 10:07 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "its funny that you agree with him..."
My head aches when I argue with people that are incapable of intelligent thoughts. Unfortunately, I'm stubborn enough to not know when to leave it alone, so I just let myself continue to be frustrated by it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-27, 10:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My head aches when I argue with people..."
you do realize everything you said is retarded? not one post in this thread from me was zomg you stoopid lil girls shoot fguns like pros yea 1337 gunner woman ahhaehaha... your problem is you failed to achieve what you were looking for. the attempt at disproving this entire thread. how does it feel to lose?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-27, 11:16 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "you do realize everything you said is..."
/thread.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-27, 12:11 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "you do realize everything you said is..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
you do realize everything you said is retarded? not one post in this thread from me was zomg you stoopid lil girls shoot fguns like pros yea 1337 gunner woman ahhaehaha... your problem is you failed to achieve what you were looking for. the attempt at disproving this entire thread. how does it feel to lose?
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOUR POST DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE.

Do you have Asperger's or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-27, 12:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOUR POST..."
Wow, there's a reference you don't hardly, ever hear.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-27, 12:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOUR POST..."
KA please stop you are starting to embarrass yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-27, 01:00 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "KA please stop you are starting to..."
Yeah KA, stop embarassing yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos