Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Question Has this ever happened to you???
Posted 2004-04-17, 12:11 PM
Yea, one night when I was doing some incredibly hard english homework while watching DragonBall GT, I got really mad and for some reason I pulled off a
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa and completely desinigrated my homework. At first I thought it was awsome and tried it again and again, but it wouldn't happen again. I figured it must have been all the fustration that was stuck within me from all the hard as hell homework I got in school over the year[s].

The next day came along and I soon realized that not having my homework was going to turn out bad. I got to school ten minutes before class and was kinda unhappy cause the teacher the day before was constantly talking about how important the homework we got was. well I finly made it to class and the teacher was asking for the homework to be ready to hand in as soon as we walked in the door. well here is what happened.

Teacher: where is your homework??
Me: I Kamahamaha'd it last night. Kind of scared the shit out of me...
Teacher: What kind of ascuse is that? And watch your language.
Me: Go fuck yourself. I am a super saijin and can do and say what ever I want. (Afterwards, I dont understand why I said this. must be the anger again, re-emerging)
Teacher: That is totally erelavent....and WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE
Me: Kaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeee...
Teacher: Okay, okay, dont do anything else. I will mark it as done.
Me:not good enough...haaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa.
Teacher: You asshole, i will get you in....*dies*
Me: Pwnz biatch!!!!

Now, I still dont know why this all happened, it was like I wasn't in my own body and I felt very angery for no reason at all. I need help bad. Has anything like this ever happened to any of you??????

HELP ME FOR FUCK SAKES, HELP ME!!!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2004-04-18 at 07:49 AM. Reason: No you didn't edit it, idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide