Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion > Room 101 > Weekly Poll Toolkit

View Poll Results: Would you consider meeting in Amsterdam for a Zelaron party in late August?
Hell yeah! 4 40.00%
I want to, but late August is bad for me 3 30.00%
No way. 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Would you consider going to Amsterdam for Zela party?
Posted 2009-05-04, 05:31 PM
So I'm planning a trip to Amsterdam in late August. SYG is talking about meeting up there, Chruser should be coming as well. -Spector- is a maybe. If you're in the US, it's $2000-$3000 for a week long trip to Amsterdam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-04, 05:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Would you consider going to Amsterdam..."
Perfect for me. 4 hour drive away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-04, 05:38 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Perfect for me. 4 hour drive away. :)"
I'll also mention the weather should be amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-04, 06:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Would you consider going to Amsterdam..."
You really think it's gonna cost $3,000?? I need to do some budgeting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-05-04, 06:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You really think it's gonna cost..."
Well $2000 is supposedly enough for a week of partying, but I'm planning $3000 myself just to be safe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-04, 09:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well $2000 is supposedly enough for a..."
I might go.
Then again, I doubt my teachers will let me go to Amsterdam of all places.
"You're weird enough, you don't need drugs!" They say.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-04, 09:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I might go. Then again, I doubt my..."
There's no way in hell you'd go and I wouldn't want you to even if you were. That's all we need is you bitching about pot while we're in Amsterdam of all places.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-05, 06:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's no way in hell you'd go and I..."
I would consider it. My brothers and I have already been planning a trip to somewhere, it's either Amsterdam or a Cruise to Jamaica.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-05, 04:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's no way in hell you'd go and I..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
There's no way in hell you'd go and I wouldn't want you to even if you were. That's all we need is you bitching about pot while we're in Amsterdam of all places.
Lol, it's true, I would...
I'd probably go to try and get foriegner to vote for me as well. Of course, I'm aware that wouldn't work, but who cares?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-05, 10:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Would you consider going to Amsterdam..."
I have a lot of interest in being the only female in a group of guys. :P

Post edit edit:

Lol @ Edit.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2009-05-06 at 11:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-05, 10:30 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I have a lot of interest in being the..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I have little interest in being the only female in a group of guys. :P
I think Thanatos is interested.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-05, 10:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think Thanatos is interested."
I'll wear a dress if you get me high enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-05, 11:01 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll wear a dress if you get me high..."
I'm too poor at the moment for anything like that. Sounds like fun though, you guys have at it .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-05, 11:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll wear a dress if you get me high..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'll wear a dress if you get me high enough.

I'll definately keep that in mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-06, 03:01 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I have a lot of interest in being the..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I have a lot of interest in being the only female in a group of guys. :P
Lol moderator abuse!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-06, 11:09 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Lol moderator abuse!"
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Lol moderator abuse!

Dude, that amused the hell out of me.

Also, it wouldn't be too diffucult to lose Skurai while there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-05-06, 11:11 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Dude, that amused the hell out of me. ..."
I was thinking we could sell him to the black market.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-06, 11:20 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I was thinking we could sell him to the..."
Or have him sell tricks for money while you're there. I'm sure he'd appeal to a select audience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer