Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Is kuja#1 a good mod?
yes? - The truth lies here 8 53.33%
no? - The lies lie here 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?

Posted 2003-10-09, 02:36 PM
In leethacks hes debating on if hes smarter then me, basicly im sure he knows more math/schooling then me, im talking about COMMON SENSE, he has none.

Just post if you think hes doing a good mod job, im a mod at leethacks and he thinks i suck, im doing quite well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-10-09, 02:38 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
Who cares slaynish the fact is he is doing a way better job then you could do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-09, 02:48 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
Its not up to anyoen but the staff to decide if he is doing a good job u dont know what eh si doing in the staff forum and u dont know what he is changeing in his fourm if he dose soemthign in the gen dis he is considered a normal memeber but when eh is in the console foruim he is a mod so there for he can do what he wants to as long as he is doing his job in the console forums and i think u all need to get off his ass and quit jumping on the train of hateing him and flameing him

Ya know what makes me unhappy
When brothers make babies
And leave a young mother ta be a pappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman
And out game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women
Do we hate our women ?
I think it's time ta kill for our women
Time ta heal our women
Be real to our women
And if we don't
We'll have a race of babies
That hate tha ladies that make tha babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right ta tell a woman when and where ta create one
So will tha real men get up
I know your fed up ladies
But keep ya head up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bmason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbmason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bmason

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:06 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
No, we shouldnt stop, im a muchbetter mod then he is, i will always be, you shouldnt be able to mod with no common sense. the1, your post counts nothing, your the most hated on this board besides kuja and what you say means nothing

mason, your full of it, kuja sucks but when he diss's me he cant back his shit up, same with d3v and the fag possie making up

the1, zagggon, kuja1, d3v, and zethilone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:07 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
He aint doing anything else then giving blowjob to keep his position.

Last i seen mr. buffoon #1 was deleting post of ppl cause they were not satisfactory to his damn stupid taste. It s not cause they aint the awnser he want that he has to delete them ! Mostly when they hold truth.

I voted no Buffoon #1 is the worst!
A trashcan could do a better job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:08 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
Slaynish, fact of the matter is, I would much rather Kuja's as a Mod than you, for one simple matter. You are one of the most immature members I have ever seen. You really don't contribute anything to conversations. Maybe it is different where you are a Mod at, but I'm not worried about your behavior somewhere else. Zelaron is where I take everything about everyone into consideration.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:10 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
ANd he never mentioned the immaturity of sovereign...WHOHOO!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:16 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
sovereign said:
WHOHOO!!!
You spelled it wrong...

The fact of the matter is slaynish, I DON'T CARE WHAT THE MEMBERS THINK!! Alot of them aren't mods cuz they spam and can't contribute ANYTHING useful. When all the MODS(some of them are against it) want me de-modded I'll step down. Until then however, go find a GF and try to recover your lost manhood.

Not a flame. I'm trying to help...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
I dont spam .... too much... and i contriubute as much as i can adn im still not mod. Thats proof that yoru theory of why some people arent mods isnt true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:21 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
At first he seemed like he was doing a good job... and then he just started screwing up. Spamming, digging, and not really posting anything useful after a certain point. I don't think he's doing a good job.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:48 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
Well, also considering the site slaynish Mods only has 10 members, how the fuck hard can it possibly be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
. Not at all...i know from experience. I mod quikspys forums and in the last month ive had to look over some 1 or 2 posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:52 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
Whoever said what the members think doesn't matter, is full of BS.

What the members think does matter. This site is here for the members, not the staff.

Anyway, IMHO, he was doing better at first, but now he's not really doing great. His "I don't care what the members think" attitude just capped it off for me, since that's no attitude any mod should have, that's how Taco use to think and act.

Anyway, it's nothing personal, just my opinion. Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:53 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
Don't even mention that jackasses name again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:53 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
i dont think kuja's #1 does a good job. replace him with kuja.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:54 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
::crawls back in his hole: sorry titus >_<. Kuja would make a great zel melee mod but he doesnt seem to care about consols that much. Getting rid of kuja's for kuja in that field would be counterproductive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:55 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
Who's quikspy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:58 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
you should be demooded just for saying that....u pissed off titus >_< you saw the face he made when i mentioned his name! RUN RUN RUN FOR YORU LIVES>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:59 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
<? >? I'm dooooommmmmeeedddd!!!

Kuja couldn't do a better job than Raziel at modding Zel Melee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-09, 04:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Is kuja#1 doing a good moding job?"
I thought titus was talking about when I said Taco.

Maybe I'm wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!