Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

magazine subscription thing help plz
Posted 2004-08-14, 03:08 PM
i got in my computer gaming world magazine this thing where i could get a free issue of sync the magazine, anyone heard of it, well i got the issue now they are sending me this invoice thing saying i owe them money or could this be something to just scare me to pay them or do u know anything about this, should i pay, i can't find their number anywhere either to call them, what should i do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-14, 03:09 PM in reply to iceman887's post "magazine subscription thing help plz"
wait till they call again, if they dont fuck them and just keep the magazines
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-14, 03:13 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "wait till they call again, if they dont..."
well they don't call they just send these envelopes with a paper that looks like a bill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-14, 03:15 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "well they don't call they just send..."
lol that happened to me 2, they sent them and i nevver payed but theyt gave me all these magazines
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-14, 03:20 PM in reply to iceman887's post "magazine subscription thing help plz"
Fucking stupid, when you subscribe to something, it means you pay for it.
That is the whole point to subscribing, they should stop sending them if they dont get paid.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-08-14, 04:31 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Fucking stupid, when you subscribe to..."
dude no you guys aren't understandint what i am saying

there was a ad that said i could get a FREE TRIAL ISSUE OR THE FIRST ISSUE OF THE NEW MAGAZINE by just mailing in this postcard, so i did and i got the issue, then they sent me invoices or bills saying i needed to pay money even though im suppose to get the issue for free, so i was asking is this invoice thing something they send to try to make u subscribe and pay, because my brother told me don't pay and u won't get any more issues, i don't want any more i'm just worried about if i really owe them anything and i might get in trouble even though i shouldn't be in trouble
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-14, 04:48 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "dude no you guys aren't understandint..."
When I said fucking stupid, i was refering to the magazine peeps.

That invoice is most likely just a way to get you to actually subscribe. If they say u owe money and all u got was a free issue, it seems to me to just be a scam to get you to pay them.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-08-14, 04:52 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "When I said fucking stupid, i was..."
dont worry about it, they want you to pay for a full subscription you know, for like a year or something, or at least i think, im not totally sure tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-14, 05:53 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "dont worry about it, they want you to..."
yah thats exactly what i was thinking and they do want me to pay a full subscription but said i have money due so i'm just not sure if it is really true or just a scam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887