Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-12-03, 02:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Wow that is fucked up. Also you never..."
Obama pressed ecstacy!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.10bab15.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-03, 02:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Obama pressed ecstacy! ..."
I was just reading about that, so damn hilarious. I want some just to have to show my grandkids in 50 years.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-12-03, 02:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Obama pressed ecstacy! ..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Obama pressed ecstacy!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.10bab15.html
Bah, I thought you were linking to an article saying Obama performed the act of pressing ecstacy at some point in the past.

v.v
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-03, 03:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bah, I thought you were linking to an..."
hilarious

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-12-03, 03:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "hilarious ..."
While they probably are intended to look like Obama, I wouldn't consider it beyond belief that it's coincidence. I could make a better Obama die than that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-07, 08:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "While they probably are intended to..."
So god damn depressed... consuming 80mgs adderall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-07, 08:20 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So god damn depressed... consuming..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
So god damn depressed... consuming 80mgs adderall.
That would just make my anxiety shoot through the roof and make my body feel like shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-07, 08:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That would just make my anxiety shoot..."
Well, we will see what happens. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-07, 10:40 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well, we will see what happens. =/"
Haha, let us know...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-12-07, 10:58 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha, let us know..."
So far I'm fine. Bit of a headache, not really feeling the affects. My tolerance is high as usual. Anxiety is normal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-07, 11:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So far I'm fine. Bit of a headache, not..."
Spektar said:
So god damn depressed...
try living in a 3rd world country with no electricity. Now THAT'S depressing!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-07, 11:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "try living in a 3rd world country with..."
I concur.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-07, 01:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I concur."
At least you aren't in the Navy. Here's what my friend has to say about it:

"Picture ship life like this: Say you work at McDonald’s full time, and you’re required to do an extra 40 hours a week of unpaid overtime. Your one day weekend is a Monday, and you cant leave McDonalds. When your work day is done you take a shitty ass army cot and pitch it in a dumpster out back right next to the rest of the employees. Then you take the retired members of Stomp, who’ve lost all sense of rhythm, and have them make the most horrible noises outside your dumpster for the 6 hours you’ll be trying to sleep. Then add in the idea that at any given point of the night you could be woken up for a random jackoff who needs something from you, removing those 6 hours of sleep."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-12-07, 01:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "At least you aren't in the Navy. Here's..."
Quote:
you could be woken up for a random jackoff
Usually that's a great thing!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-07, 01:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Usually that's a great thing!"
Yikes, fuck the Navy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-07, 08:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Usually that's a great thing!"
D3V said: [Goto]
Usually that's a great thing!

Not when you're doing the jerking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-12-08, 09:04 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Not when you're doing the jerking."
Unless your Mantra.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-08, 09:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Unless your Mantra."
You're*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-08, 10:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're*"
For great justice.

D3v said:
I can't believe, at this time in the 2000's almost one decade through, so many people still don't understand the difference between your and you're.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-12-09, 10:59 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "For great justice."
goddamn i hate you guys you know i dont proofread

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2009-12-09 at 11:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V